Intezaar

Meerab hummed and asked with blush staining her cheeks "so...you were going to tell me about the things you wanted to do to me?"

Murtasim's breath hitched as all the blood in his body rushed south at one simple question: "Why don't I show you?" He asked with a smirk as he held her hand and walked to the bed.

Murtasim sat on the edge of bed and pulled her toward him, so she stood between his legs. He started kissing her again, hands exploring. Their kisses became Hungrier, inciting moans and gasps. He stroked his tongue against the seam of her lips, tasting her, demanding entry. They parted, drowning him in the heady taste that was uniquely her. He cupped the back of her neck and angled her head to deepen the kiss. She moaned, and he hardened instantly. He broke away from the kiss to trail his lips down her long neck..leaving open mouthed kisses, earning soft sighs from Meerab. She threaded her fingers through his hair and arched her neck to give him better access.

He kissed the spot at the base of her throat, where her pulse was thrumming. "You have no idea how often I have dreamed of kissing this spot..to feel your pulse racing, making you breathless from my kisses or touch," he murmured. Murtasim took her hand that was wrapped around his shoulders and brought it to his over his thundering heart. She hummed and traced this muscles through his shirt, trailing her fingers over the buttons and opening the first two to touch the skin underneath. He groaned at her touch, drawing her closer. His hands traced the curve of her waist, slipping underneath the kameez to trace patterns on her skin. His lips traced her collarbone as he pulled kameez over her shoulder to access more of her tantalizing skin.

Meerab pulled his face to her lips again. Kissing him with fervor igniting fire in his blood. His hand traced the curve of her breast under her kameez, Murtasim groaned feeling the softness in his hands. Meerabs hands roamed under his shirt hands moving up slowly from his chest to his shoulders to the back of his neck. She moaned his name as he bit her lower lip and soothed the sting with his tongue. His thoughts in dissary Murtasim pulled her in his lap, aligning her legs on either side of his, their bodies brushing against each other. She broke away from the kiss gasping as Murtasim cupped her breasts in his rough palms and bent down to kiss his neck and run her lips against his jawline. Murtasim was about to reach for the zip of her Kameez when someone knocked on their bedroom door.

"Murtasim!" She gasped and tried to move away from him but he held on and said "Just one minute Meerab...let me hold you for a little longer". She melted in his arms, he reached for her lips and the knock sounded again, more urgent this time. Meerab stepped away from him and he sighed in frustration, getting up from the bed to open the door but she stopped him "Button your shirt Murtasim!" She whispered pointing to his half open shirt, her cheeks flushed red. He smirked at her and started fixing himself while walking to the door and saw his mother waiting outside. "Maa Saab kya Hua? Aap is waqt yaha?" His mother looked worried and with an urgency to her voice said "Your Jamshed mama has suffered a cardiac arrest and is critical! We have to go to the Nawabshah now". He put a reassuring arm around his mother and tried to comfort her knowing how close she was to her younger brother "Don't worry Maa, he will recover. We will leave now, I will ask the driver to get car ready and meet you outside in 10 minutes". His mother nodded and walked away praying for her bother.

Meerab was packing a bag for him as he returned to the room looking forlorn. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, sad to have this moment taken away from them. "I'm Sorry, will be back as soon as Jamshed Mama is better". She shook her head "it's okay, take care and let me know how things are there. I hope he feels better soon". Murtasim wrapped his arms around her and said "I wish I didn't have to go." Meerab hugged him back and whispered "I know...Come back soon". He nodded and pressed a soft kiss to her forhead. "Bye.. I'll call you" he whispered and left before he was tempted to stay longer in her arms.