Shararat

Song inspiration for this chapter!

Meerab was getting ready for the day when she felt his eyes on her. Murtasim was seated on the chaise lounge, talking on the phone, but his eyes followed her every move as she ran a brush through her hair. She raised her eyebrows in question, and he just shook his head, continuing the phone conversation, but his eyes kept returning to her. Meerab bit her lip, hiding her smile and tying her hair in a pony tail. She spritzed on perfume on her neck, knowing his eyes followed her. She knew he had a weakness for the nape of her neck. he would often hug her close and just breathe in her scent after a long day, and he loved kissing her neck.

Feeling wicked, she picked up a shiny lip gloss and applied it with careful precision. She stole a glance at Murtasim and found him walking towards her. He stood behind her and trailed a lone finger from her jaw to her shoulder. Meerab's breath hitched at the contact. He continued his phone conversation, but his eyes were on hers in the mirror as his fingers continued exploring the neckline of her kameez.

They hadn't had the chance to do anything much after their desert date as Meerab had gotten her period the next morning, her stomach cramps had been awful this time and she had spent the first three days in bed with Muratsim caring for her. He had been the perfect husband, from giving her a massage to holding a warm bottle agaist her abdomen to getting all her favorite foods for her. She had felt cherished. Murtasim had gone to the village for the last two days only to return at 2 am last night. He had come home completely exhausted, changed and gotten into bed with her. Meearb still remembered the way her heart had lurched mid sleep as his arms had wrapped around her. He had buried his face in her hair, taken a deep breath and fallen asleep in a minute.

Murtasim flicked her dupatta aside, his fingers slowly sliding down from her shoulders to her arm and then her palm. He entwined their fingers together, his eyes on her in the mirror and still talking bent down so his lips were near her ear. He hummed in response to a question asked on the phone, his warm breath on her neck making her shiver and then very casually Murtasim nipped her earlobe. Meerab bit backna moan at the sensation, her eyes full of want met Muratsim's in the miror. His eyes darkened and the hand entwined with hers tightened as he looked her over.

"Mujhe baatein dohranae ki adadt nahi hai, Rehan. Kaam Tai Hua tha us waqt par ho jana chahiye" Murtasim said on the phone his voice firm. Meerab could hear the speaker start another protest but Murtasim cut the call, throwing his phone on the table. He leaned down again and ran his nose along the side of her throat, breathing deeply.

"You smell so good jaan.." He murmured and placed open mouthed kisses against her neck. The hand that was still entwined with her tightened as she leaned her head back on his shoulder to give him better access.

She moaned his name as kissed the sensitive spot behind her ear and turned to capture his mouth with hers. The kiss went from exploring to all consuming within seconds. Two days was definitely too long to be apart. Murtasim groaned against her mouth as she turned her body to face him, his other hand went to her hair. Untying the half updo and running his hands through her locks. "As much as I like access to your skin, I love when you let your hair down" he murmured against her mouth. Arching her neck to run kisses down her throat.

"Uh...hm.." was all Meerab could muster. He chuckled against her throat. "I love how soft and pliant you are when we kiss.. our fights would have ended in minutes if you had just let me kiss you all this time".