💜💛The meeting✨✨

Hi! This was the secret book thing idk- anyways

*= in their mind

Lay was just sitting around, texting on his phone, and just happy to exist. Until, someone called him in the phone. Lay kinda hesitates, because he was sitting on a bench and texting someone. But he answers the phone anyway.

Lay: Hello?

Blay: Lay! I need to show you something! Or- Someone! 

Lay: Blay? What's the hurry?

Blay: Quick! I-I need to go!

The caller has ended the call.

Lay*: Wonder what Blay was yelling about.. Eh, I'll just go see what Blay wants.

                                                            At Yeosms household..

Why was Blay in a hurry? Well.. Because Gls friend is here! (I think you all know who that is.. If you read the description..) 

Anyan: So, he's your friend?

Gl: Yup! Kinda bodyguard to be exact..

Kan: Bodyguard?

Gl: Yup! This is Kye!

Kye: Hello?

Kye just waved after saying hello, he was taller than Gl. Everybody had questions for Kye, like, do you have a partner? Do you any other friends except for Gl and Anyan? Do you have a crush on someone? Do you have magic? All those questions bombarded Kye. Until they heard the door knocking.

Yeosm:I'll get it!

Yeosm opens the door, and it was Lay!

Yeosm: Lay! Hello buddy!

Lay: Hello Yeosm! Uh.. Blay called me here because he wanted to show me something- I-I MEAN- Someone?

Blay who heard that immediately went to the door and stands behind Yeosm.

Blay: Yes! Come in!

Blay lets Lay in, and Yeosm makes way for Lay and Blay, (wow kinda rhymes-)after Lay comes in while being dragged by Blay, Yeosm closes the door behind them and follows the two boys.

Lay: Who do you want me to meet so urgently?

Blay stops dragging Lay and makes a man face.

Blay: Well, your single right?

Lay: Yea? 

Blay: I know you'll fall for this guy, come on!

Lay: You want me to fall for a guy? Bu-

Blay: No buts come on!

Blay once again drags Lay over to the living room.

With Kye and the others..

Kye just sat down on one of the couches and the others do so too. They talk for sometime, while Kye was just reading peacefully.

Blay: Guys! Lays here!

Kan: Oh Lay!

Kye look at Lay, his heart pounces fast. He continued to stare at Lay. After Lay has greeted everyone, except for Kye, he notices him. Lays eye widens slightly, After Kye notices Lay look back at him, he smirks and look down on his book once again. That made Lay blush a bit. Then Kan notices.

Kan: Hey Lay? Why's your face a bit red?

Lay: W-what?I-I mean.. What do you m-mean..?

Kye looks up once again, well, directly at Lay, it was basically love at first sight. Blay notices Lays blushing and grabbed Lays hand and dragged him into his room.

Kan*:Well guess they have something to talk about.

Gl noticed that Kye has been staring at Lay this whole time, (not really but still) he also grabbed Kyes hand and took him to Kans room.

Kan*: Eh? Why my room? Oh well.

With Lay and Blay..

Once The two (gay) boys were in the room, Blay closed the door and locking it. Then he stares at Lay.

Blay: So... You like him?

Lay: W-WHAT? N-N-NO!

Blay: Are you sure? I saw you blush when you looked at him? 

Lay: T-THAT DOESNT M-MEAN THAT I LIKE H-HIM OR A-A-ANYTHING! 0///0

Blay: I mean it kinda does... Cuz, you know, your blushing?

Lay and Blay where just arguing now let's see what Kye and Gl has to talk about...

To be continued...

HAHA, CLIFFHANGER! HAHA- Okay anyways, thank you for reading! There will probably be slow updates soo... Be patient! Anyways, while waiting, why don't you guys check out my other books? Thank you! Have a great day/night!

Words: 604