💜💛Healed..?✨✨

A quick recap!

Gl: Yup.. We got my boyfriend back already!

Anyan blushed, Gl didn't see, but noticed and time after.

YeosM, Blay: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kye: *Sigh* Yup, come on.

Kan: Though.. We do need to get those scars and bruises fixed up..

Anyan: Right...

Kye holds Lay bridal style, making Lay blush a bit. They go through the portal, and the others do so too as well.

Back to the story!

Everyone got back to YeosMs house, they all sat on the couch, everyone was tired. Kan and Blay went to their rooms, Anyan and Gl sat together to get his (Anyan) scars and bruises fixed up. Hika (A mini clarification, Hika is not a child in this story :D) is helping them. Then there's Kye and Lay going to a spare room that YeosM provided them with.. Coincidentally.. And Frank is just sitting in the living room couch with Mel.

Let's check up on Kan and Blay shall we?

Kan: B-BLAY! LET GO!

Blay: What if I don't hm?~

Kan:  (ꐦ○///○)

Kan punched Blay, making him fall to the ground.

Blay: Ow! (╥﹏╥)

Kan: D-don't do that again..!

Blay smirked and looked at Kan, his face turned red.

Blay: Why's your face red hm?~

Kan: I-I KNOW W-WHAT THIS MEANS! N-NO!

Blay: No refusal honey~

Blay pinned Kan back on the bed. Kan tried to get free, but it was no use. His strength wasn't enough. He got weak once Blay kissed his lips, he just gave up.

OKAY I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, YOU CAN IMAGINE THIS,  IM NOT GOING ANY FURTHER CUZ IDK HOW TO WRITE SMUT- 

T-T

Anyways.. Back with Anyan and Gl...

Gl: You feeling okay?

Anyan: Uhh.. Yea, thanks guys...

Hika: Your welcome!

Gl Bandages his legs, and Hika helped bandaging his arms. Then Gl notices that Anyan was blushing, he was looking away from Gl. He decided that he should have some time alone.

Gl: Hey Hika? I've got it from here, I don't need help!

Hika: Hm? Are you sure? 

Gl: Yup!

Anyan heard this, he blushed even more, his eyes widen a bit. Anyan knew what this meant. Uh oh..

Hika: Alright then!

Gl: We'll go now, thanks for your help!

Hika: Of course!

Gl picked up Anyan bridal style and went back to their house. Hika, of course knew what this meant, since she saw Anyans blushing face.