Til' We Meet Again (Bang Jeemin)

Y/n's POV:

Let's talk about the love of my life, Bang Jeemin.

We met in mid-school and we immediately became best friends, I found myself liking her and she did too.

She confessed when we became high school students, we had our ups and downs in our relationship but we got through it together.

We graduated together and even shared our very first apartment, all went well until I got a job.

You know that when I was a kid I had always wanted to be the police and I fulfilled that dream of mine, you first said that it was a very dangerous job and that I might get in a lot of trouble with that job but I didn't listen.

You still supported me even with all the worries you had, I got in charge of a secret mission that I didn't tell you about since I couldn't.

I was sent to investigate the situation and I had limited resources as we only expected me to be there for just a while but it took me longer than we expected, although I wanted to call and text you to ask how you're doing I couldn't.

the department I was working in hid the fact that I was stuck in there and announced me as 'missing' as I heard, don't ask how I heard about it.

All I wanted was to get out of this but the mission wasn't going any further, I needed to work faster since I only had a week to do this.

I saw the people who I think work for them get out of the building and ride a helicopter to get out of that island, I moved to the inside of the building that was on the island with my handgun.

I looked around the building but there wasn't anyone except 2-4 bodyguards which I passed, I saw the safe which was the target item.

I opened it using the code I was given and took every file inside including the stolen documents, as I almost escaped from them one guard noticed me and I ran as fast as I could.

The helicopter was there and I got in as fast as I could, 'I did it.' I thought as I tried to catch my breath.

I delivered the items and was announced to be officially found, I immediately got ready and went to the house.

"Jeemin-ah! Jeemin-ah?? Are you there?" I said as I knocked on the gate with a smile painted on my face, as I realized the gate was open I was met with bad news.

"shit... What happened?" I whispered as I went inside but then I felt something hit the back of my head and I blacked out.

I woke up in a different room and saw her tied up In a chair, she looked fine but she looked worried for me.

"you goddamn officers just fuck up everything, don't you?" I heard a man say as he grabbed my hair and punched me in the face, "What?" I managed to say.

"Those documents! Do you know how much I went through to get those shit? Huh!?" he said then kicked me, I was defenseless, and I just saw her crying and screaming.

They left us alone after some time, "jeemin-ah, we're going to escape this. Okay? Trust me, my love." I said untying the rope tied around my hands, it was too goddamn easy to remove that.

I also untied hers and we quietly checked the area and then ran away, I remembered the backpack that I was wearing and looked for it.

Once I did, I contacted my friend to pick us up and we ran out.

We made it to the bridge but cars suddenly came, the other was my friend's and the other wasn't.

I signaled Jeemin to get behind my back as my friend's car came near us, "Jeemin, get in the car." I said nervously.

"what about you?" she asked, "I'll be okay, just listen to me and go!" I replied as she did what I said.

"Y/n, what the fuck are you waiting for?!?" my friend shouted and I looked at him 'mouthing go without me' and a tear dropped from his eyes driving away as I can see Jeemin panic, "Shit, I'm the one you want right? Then come get me!" I said as I saw one of the guys run towards me.

We fought until he pushed me off the bridge, "Bang Jeemin, til' we meet again." I whispered as I was falling.

Tears dropped, memories flashing as I made contact with the water thinking that it was the end for me.

After all a rest is what I needed, I know that I put up a good fight.

Jeemin's POV:

"Rex we need to go back! Y/n is still there..." I said in tears clutching my hands into his jacket that he had given me earlier, I felt something inside the pocket.

It was a letter...

"Bangbangbang! Hahaha, do you still remember that nickname I gave you? Oh right, I wrote this to apologize since I lied to you about going missing although I needed to. I want you to know that I missed you and couldn't wait anymore to see you! I love you so much and don't think that I'll ever leave you, my baby. - Your favorite person in the whole world!"

But you already left me...

"jeemin y/n sent me a message earlier and I want you to read it," Rex said handing me his phone, "Rex, I want you to give this to jeemin when you pick her up. I might not be able to come with you guys if they want me then they'll have me, I want you to keep her safe. She's my whole world, and for Jeemin I want you to know that even when the seasons change I will stand by you not physically but mentally. Stay strong and Til' we meet again."

That message was the one that broke me into a million pieces.

09/24/23!

1025 words! I can't say that this is good cause it isn't but I hope it's not exactly that bad.