wait for you (lee youngseo)

"Nooo... No..."

"Yes, it's true... I wish it wasn't."

"YOU LIKE YOUNGSEO? I thought you were joking!" Chanelle said standing up from her seat, "it's not a big deal, sit down." I replied.

"Not a big deal? Of course it is! You finally like someone and you think it's not a big deal? I've been waiting for this." She said as she sat down next to me, "you don't find that weird? I mean, you guys are friends and I'm your cousin?.." i asked.

"Well, it kinda is but i support you... You guys look good together anyway." She said then shrugged, "you think so?" I said as i  furrowed my eyebrows.

I mean it's her opinion, if she thinks so... Why not try to be friends with her? That's a great idea, right? I feel like I'm wrong.

"Oh, right youngseo will be here tomorrow..." She said while looking at her phone, "how about i try to be friends with her?" I said but i clearly didn't mean to.

"Yeah, great idea but other friends will also come so just try to be friendly to all of 'em." She said not moving her eyes away from her phone, i shrugged and stood up.

"Hey, come in, come in." Chanelle said as her friends arrived, "I'd like you guys to meet my cousin, her name is Y/n, I'm sure you guys have seen her walking around the house but uhh today she'll be joining us." She introduced me.

"So this is minju, that's youngseo, you probably know yunah, wonhee and that one is jeemin." She said introducing her friends, the others were familiar but “jeemin”? I haven't met her before...

"Uh anyways, y'all wanna watch a movie?" Chanelle asked, "yeah sure, horror?" I casually said forgetting about everyone else in the room.

They all looked at me, “wow, do you like horror movies?” minju asked me.

“yeah, big fan of scary stuffs.” I replied, “and you don't get scared?” this time it was jeemin who asked me.

“I do but-”

“but she barely shows emotions” Chanelle said cutting me off as I just nodded in agreement, “oh, hey seo, want some of this?” Chanelle offered some coffee to youngseo as she was looking at me.

“you know that she doesn't drink coffee.” I said as I was looking into chanelle's eyes but then I realized...

“oh? How'd you know?” youngseo asked, ah sh-