5 - 1 (Chanelle Moon)

"hey Chanelle, Do you know that trend on TikTok?" I asked her as she looked at me, "Which one?" She replied.

"The 54321?" I asked again to which she responded with a frown, "I think I've heard of it, why?" She then replied.

"Great, what's five things you like about me?" I asked,

"Your eyes... I like your eyes.

Your smile, it's my favorite.

You're smart, I like that

I also like that you're thoughtful...

And you, I like you."

"Four things I like?"

"You like dogs and cats, you even look like a cat."

"I do?" I asked then she giggled, "Yeah, you do." She replied then thinking about more things I like.

"You like to sleep,

You like food..."

"And?" I said as she stopped to think for a while, "Me, Y/n likes me, right?"

"Of course I do." I said as I smiled, "Hm... Three things I look good in?"

"Those glasses..." She said as she pointed at it lying on the table, i nodded signaling her to keep going.

"Your favorite hoodie...

And ofcourse...

With me."

"2 things i usually say?"

"You often say the word 'bro' and....

My name."

"One thing you hate about me?" I asked and that's when she froze, a tear running down her cheeks as she looked down at the floor.

"I hate you for leaving me."

"Chanelle..."

"You could've called me, texted me or something but no... You left me with a letter. A letter y/n. Why did you do it? You could've just told me everything instead of suiciding." She said as tears uncontrollably fell, "I'm sorry"....

(A really short one cause i have no ideas)