bestfriends (Noh yunah)

Moon

"hey, your friend or uhh girlfriend? He sent the couple out of the classroom."

"What?"

"Yeah no, without you No one could stop her."

"She's bitter"

"Yeah, first of all, she is
Not my girlfriend."

"And I can't show up to school,
I'm sick!"

"Right but why not?
She's cute."

"Just shut up"

-----

Did she send a couple outside? Gosh, talk about being a school officer.

If you were wondering who Chanelle and I were talking about, we were talking about my friend.

Her name is y/n, a lot of people call her bitter but sweet.

I met her in the 2nd grade, we live near each other.

Her grandmother was the one taking care of her and ever since they moved here, We've become close with each other.

Even when we were in elementary school, she didn't want any "girlfriend/boyfriend" or even a crush.

"Hey! Jungwon said he likes you and that you're really pretty!" Younger Yunah said to younger y/n as they were walking home,"So what?" Y/n responded.

" What? He likes you! What do you mean 'so what?' " Yunah replied then stopped walking making y/n stop too, "so? I don't like him." Y/n said and then continued to walk.

Even in junior high, she still doesn't care about those things.

"Hey! I heard that wonyoung gave you chocolates and a letter." Yunah said excited by the news, "yeah but i gave it back to her when no one was looking." Y/n replied.

Gosh, looking back she still haven't change.

Y/n

"Y/nn, They said you sent
someone out the
classroom earlier?"

"Yeah, it was the guy that wanted
To court you and his now girlfriend."

"Let them be"

"They were being loud, it's
My job as an officer to do that."

"Right.."

------

She may come off as bitter sometimes, but there's more to her.

She has always been much more than that.

Y/n

"Hey, my grandmother's cooking
your favorite food! Wanna come over?"

"Sure! I'll be there."