19| why

MATTHEO'S POV

I walk into my and Theodore's shared dorm. Shit, I need to tell him what happened. How can I be so stupid?

I spot him sitting at the desk while headphones blasting in his ears. This guy listens his songs at the full volume.

I take his headphones off. "Hey, why did you do that?" he immediately says jumping up. "I need to talk to you" I say.

"Like boys talk or girls talk?" he asks. What? "What? Boys talk" I answered confused and he nods.

"What's up?" he asks. "I was in Potions with
Y/n and Snape decided that we are partners and today we're doing Amortentia and well shit we did the potion Amortentia which smells different to everyone according the person that attracts them or something like that and I said to Y/n how much perfume she has put on this morning" I say.

"And?" Theodore asks confused and I take a deep breath. "I smelled her. I smelled her in my Amortentia. She didn't even put on perfume this morning. She probably realized that I like her. Fuck" I say.

"Oh" Theodore mumbles and asks "What did she smell?" he asks. Me, she smelled me. I couldn't even explain my excitement when she did.

"Me" I answer smiling. "OMG, IS THAT MATTHEO RIDDLE BLUSHING?" he whisper shouts. What!?

I rush in the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. Shit. My cheaks are burning red. What I this girl doing to me? I walk back to my room flopping on my bed.

I groan. "Don't worry bro, nothing will hurt any of you as long as we all stick together. So why don't you tell you like her?" he asks.

Only if he knew this isn't as simple as everyone thinks. I never thought I would ever be in the situation where I love someone. But here I am. Loving the person I was supposed to hate the most.

"It's not that simple. She's Potter. You have no idea what is my father willing to do just to stop that relationship. And if anything happens to her I'll" I stop talking as I feel the tears in my eyes.

What the fuck? I never cried. This, this can be. No one can see me cry. I hold it back. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I am the reason she got hurt. Do you understand?" I say.

"I know, mate. But as long as we're all here nothing will hurt her. If someone wants to get to her they need to pass through us first" he says. He's words giving me some comfort.

It's so sweet. The relationship they all have with her. The way they are so overprotective over her. At least I know for sure that she'll be okay as long as she's with them.

"I'm glad to hear that. I really love her, Theo and she will never like me back again." I say disopointed. "Don't worry, soon things will get better." he says as he pats me on the back.

"Also this wasn't really boys talk it was soooo girls talk" he adds as we both laugh.

Sudently our door flew open and Tom walks in pain. "We need to go" he says holding his arms. We both realize what he means and before I know it. We were in the Malfoy Manor.

We walk into the meeting room. I notice Voldemort has a frown on his face. Shit, he's mad. Which means much torturing for me. I am his punching bag. The way he gets his anger out.

We all sit down. "Son, are you staying away from Y/n?" he asks. "Yes, Lord." I answered. "Good and Tom have you been keeping eyes on him?" he asks. "Yes, Lord. He didn't do anything that disrespects your decisions. His grades are outstanding and school is good for him" my brother says.

Tom and I have gotten a bit closer. He would stand up for me or defend me. My brother is amazing person once he cares enough for you and you break through his walls.

My father continued the meeting and after some time it was finally done. Just as I was about to leave thinking I got away. He didn't have same plans.

"Mattheo, you leave behind" he says and I sit back down. I watch as people leave. I wish I was one of those lucky people.

WARNING: abuse, torture

He punches me. "Disgrace" he says as I feel my cheak sting from the punch. "Do you know how much did it cost to raise you just so you can dissipoint?" he yells.

"Crucio" he yells as the pain in my head becomes unbearable. I try my best not to scream. All I could think of is her.

Oh, fuck. I shouldn't. My head immediately feels lighter as soon as she's in my thoughts. Y/n Potter, the girl I am going through this for. If it wasn't for her I would have killed myself as soon as I escaped away from this manor.

"I'm glad you stopped hanging out with Y/n. That's only reason you will be rewarded today. I won't torture you with spells, isn't that great?" he says. Oh, yes, that's amazing. I am being sarcastic.

I nod. As he throws a punch then kicks me. He started punching me over and over. Soon enough I was beaten up and covered in blood.

This cuts and wounds won't be easy to heal. Shit, I'm screwed. This wounds and cuts were bigger and deeper then they were ever. They were killing me.

The pain stung. After I was beaten up badly he finally stopped. "Okay, I think that's enough of your bullshit for today." he says as he stops.

"You're dismissed" he says. "Yes, Lord" I barely manage to get out. I got out of the manor. Never in my life have I felt worse.

END OF TRIGGER WARNING

I barely managed to get to Hogwarts. I mean I was very beaten up I have luck I even survived till here. I definitely won't be able to heal his wounds and cuts on my own.

I get to my dorm hoping to meet Theodore but there's no sign of him. And next thing I did was very unexpected. The thing that if I was in my right mind I would never do. But I wasn't. I wasn't okay.

So I headed to only place I could think of. Only person I could think off. Y/n.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Hi, this chapter I was supposed to write on Monday but unfortunately due to school I was only able to do it tonight. I hope you like it. I know it sucks cause today I didn't have much motivation qnd I was so tired this was all I could do. I'll try better in future. And I hope you'll like the next chapter. Drama coming up, not really, I don't know. If I don't answer to your comments it's bc I went to sleep. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800 READS! Thank you for reading! Ly all♡♡♡