50| this is a date, right?

Y/N'S POV

I slowly yawn as I wake up opening my eyes and looking at my surroundings. My eyes stop at the sight of Mattheo sleeping next to me. His arms wrapped around me.

I smile at the sight of him. His long dark brown curls falling perfectly on his face. "Take a picture, it lasts longer" he whispers in his husky morning voice.

I flush red trying to hide my face with a pillow. "Don't hide that beautiful face away from me" he says taking my pillow.

"Shut up" I say nudging him. He smiles rolling his eyes. "We should probably get up" I say.

"5 more minutes" he says pulling me closer by my waist and snuggling his head into my neck.

"Mattheo" I warn. "Fine" he sighs unwrapping his hands off my waist. "Thanks" I say kissing him on cheak.

Seeing him blush was one of the funniest things I ever seen. How his cheaks flush in red color and he gets so flustered, it's so cute honestly.

I get out of couch heading right to kitchen. "Breakfast always first, you haven't changed one bit" he laughs saying.

"Oh, well, what can I say? I love my breakfast" I say smiling as I take out my cereals.

He slowly sits up looking at the table. "So we're going to a basketball game tonight" he asks holding up the tickets.

"Yeah" I say slightly blushing. "So is this like a date? This is a date, right? I mean I hope it's a date but if you don't want it to be then-" he starts rambling untill I interrupt him.

"It's definitely a date" I say slightly blushing again and he starts getting flustered again as blush creeps on his cheaks.

"Great" I whisper blushing. "Great" he whispers blushing too.

~time skip to the basketball game~

Me and Mattheo are sitting next to each other in awkward silence. Oh did I mention that we are in first row?

The fact this is a date freaked both of us out. So we both sit there silently. Not a word was said.

For now everything was going well. We were looking at the game sometimes giving glances to each other.

Untill the kiss cam. I didn't know if I wanted it to stop on us. I'm still mad at him for lying to me and breaking up with me.

But just my luck the kiss cam stopped on us. We both blush looking so damm awkward.

Mattheo is trying to recover from blushing and I do an obvious no gesture. Crowd boos.

But at least kissing cam left. Or that's what I thought. Camera just kept coming back at us every now and then.

We were both objecting but when it came for the 7th time I just got fed up with it. "OH, FOR FUCKS SAKE" I yell as my hand pulls Mattheo by his collar and my lips smash on his.

His places his hand on my cheak as crowd loudly cheers for us. After a long kiss we pulled away blushing like crazy.

Mattheo's cheaks were very very very red. Do I make him that much blush? My cheaks were also red but not like his.

And we sat there in silence again. Very much blushing.

DAPHNE'S POV

We see them kiss and we smirk widely. "Thank you, kind sir" Enzo says sliding cameraman a 100 bucks.

Me, Ivy and Enzo giggle as Theo laughs at Mattheo and Y/n so brightly blushing.

Y/N'S POV

After the game finished we went walking home. Once again the silence was so loud and it said more then words ever could.

We arrived at my doorstep. "So" he starts. God, this is so awkward. "So... you wanna come in?" I ask.

"Sure" he says as we walk in. I turn on the lights to see an empty living room. "So who's babysitting Kate?" he asks.

"Daphne" I answer shortly. We sit down at the couch. God, I am so enough of this silence.

"Okay, I can't do this anymore. We are so fucking quiet. I'm going to be honest with you. I just got out of very toxic relationship. And my trust is very broken but I still want a relationship with you, I want us to get back like before, I want us back together now" I say all in one breath.

Before I even know it his lips are smashed against mine. "God, you have no idea how much I waited to hear that" he mumbles against my lips.

WARNING: actions leading to smut but no acual smut

He picks me up carrying me to our bedroom as I gasp smiling. He opens to the door closing them with ease as he throws me on the bed.

My hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer to me as we fall backwards on the bed.

My lips move in sync against kiss. So longing. His hands move to my hips. "You still like it like before, right?" he asks slightly pulling away his lips millimeters away from mine.

"Yeah, you know how I like it" I whisper in his ear as he smiles kissing me passionately again.

YOU CAN LOOK NOW

~next morning~

I wake up to hands wrapped around me as always. "Good morning, hubby" I whisper in his ear to wake him up.

He got up in a second just like cold water was thrown on him. "What did you say, wifey?" he asks smiling and blushing.

"Good morning?" I repeat. "No, no, no, you said good morning hubby" he repeats as I laugh.

"God, you're gonna be the death of me" he says smiling as he kisses me again. I pull him closer as I place my hand around his neck kissing me.

"I'm here" we hear Daphne say and the door downstairs unlock. "Shit, quick in the closet" I say pushing him.

As I push him in the closet my legs almost give up but he catches me by my hips. "Wow, easy there. I'm surprised you can even walk after last night" he says keeping his hands on my hips.

"Shush" I say pushing him in and closing the door. "I'm getting deja vu" he says through the door.

I notice I'm in his shirt but before I could react Daphne knocks. "Y/n are you okay?" she asks.

"Yeah" I say opening the door smiling. I see Kate in her arms. "Hey, darling" I say taking Kate in my arms.

"And what were you doing?" she asks smirking. "Nothing" I immediately say. "Uh huh, tell Mattheo he can get out of closet" she says awkwardly.

"Hello, Daphne" he waves just moving his hand out of closet. "I fucking knew it" she says smiling.

"I'm glad you two are back together" she says as I smile. "Thank you, Daph" I say hugging her.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: hii just wanted to let you know there was some complications with 47 and 48 chapter so please check if you read them.

Thank you so much for 16.8K reads. Also I would be very thankful I you could vote, thank you all, ly♡♡