33| parents troubles

THIRD'S POV

And as Mattheo left Y/n got back to the ball just sitting next to the bar. She had a slight sad smile plastered on her face.

Her mother and father looked at her from balcony wondering what happened. "Albert" James called a butler.

"Yes, sir?" Albert asked right away. "Can you find out the name and title of the boy my daughter was dancing with before?" James orders.

"Oh, there won't be need. He's highly known in society. He's the younger heir of Riddles. Son of Tom and Celest Riddle" the butler said.

James saw red. "RIDDLE?" he whisper shouted at butler so no one around them would hear. "Yes, sir" Albert nods.

"Lily get up, we're going home immediately" James said standing up. "James what happened?" she asked following him trying to calm him down.

James was walking more like running towards Y/n. "Get up, we're going home now" he said.

Y/n looked at her father. He was mad. She was scared. Did he found out? How did he found out?

She immediately gets up as the whole Potter family along with Harry gets in the car. James immediately starts speeding up on the highway.

"James, slow down" Lily said trying to calm him down. "No I won't slow down, do you know our daughter has been dancing with heir of Riddles with name Mattheo Riddle" James yelled looking at Lily.

Y/n froze. He knows. Oh, no. That's bad. That's really bad. She was so nervous. So scared.

"Really Y/n, from all the people at the ball you pick the worst one" James yells.

"It-It's not like that" she stuttered trying to find a way to explain it all to him and calm him down.

"THEN HOW IS IT? EXPLAIN Y/N EXPLAIN" he yells speeding up the car. "James, stop it. You're gonna get us all killed" Lily screamed making him slow down.

"I-we danced. Dad I promise you he's nothing like his father" she whispers trying to defend Mattheo but also don't get herself killed.

"Nothing like his father?" he scoffs. "Y/n, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? FOR ALL WE KNOW HE COULD BE USING YOU TO GET INFORMATIONS" he yells.

"WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHERS NAMES" she yells back.

From her father's speeding they were home. We all hurriedly get out. "HARRY, LILY OUT WE NEED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION" her father yells.

"James, please think before doing something you will regret" Lily tells him trying to calm him down and holding his arm.

"I'll try" he says holding his head. She nods and smiles at Y/n helping her to relax. But Lily had to go leaving James and Y/n alone.

"Y/n, how could you dance and I don't wanna know what else you did with enemy's son" James sas trying to calm down.

"Father, I promise you he is not like his father" Y/n tried to convince James but it wasn't quite working.

"Y/n, how the hell would you know" he asked trying to stay calm but Y/n couldn't remember anything to day without making this situation worse.

James just continued scolding her while she stood there with a slight frown knowing she will sneek out later to meet him. Her Mattheo. Her Romeo.