29| food

Y/N'S POV

"Okay, you wait here while I pay for my dresses" I say but he just ignores me and gets up.

I shrug and start walking towards the cashier. He just follows me from behind.

"Here, that's all" I say to the cashier. "Ok that would be 260 gallons" she says. Damm I spent a lot.

"Here it is" Mattheo says giving her his card. "Hey, no way you're paying this for me" I protest yelling at him.

"Love, respectfully shut up. There is no way I am letting my date pay for her dress. Not happening. Nope" he says.

"Mattheo, disrespectfully shut the fuck up. You are not spending this much on me. It's 260 gallons" I say to him.

"Yeah, sorry to interrupt but this young gentleman just paid" cashier says refering to Mattheo.

"Thank you very much, goodbye ma'am" Mattheo say taking the dresses, putting his hands on my hips and then leading me out of the store. Why is this so hot?

"I'm giving you your money back" I say. "No you're not" he fights back. "MATTHEO YOU JUST SPEND 260 GALLONS ON MY DRESSES I AM PAYING YOU BACK-" ...

...and just like that he kisses my cheak right few millimeters away from my lips making me freeze and stand there in shock.

"Good, you shut up. Now let's go cause you aren't paying shit while I'm around and that's the final" he says as he hands me my dresses.

I slowly recovered from shock. "Ok, thank you" I whispers still a bit shocked. "No problem, love" he says smirking loving the affect he has on me.

We walk around the Hogsmeade for a bit and finally decided to stop in Three Broomsticks.

God, why does this feel like a date? We sit down at the table waiting for the group.

"Hello, how can I help you?" a quite older waitress asks. "Yeah, one butterbeer for me and for the lady?" Mattheo asks.

"Uhm, so 2 slices of pizza with extra ketchup and a glass of water" I say smiling.

"Of course, hun" she says winking at me and Mattheo smirks proudly at me.

"So how are you m'lady? Are you happy with what you bought?" Mattheo asks taking me in surprise.

M'lady. I'll faint and don't catch me, let Mattheo do that. (LyraLilithNightshade ;)

"Y-yeah. I'm very happy." I smile answering. "That's good to hear" he says winking. Oop.

"Here's your order, lovebirds" waitress says making both me and Mattheo blush. We glance at each other smiling.

"We-we are not dating" I stutter. "Uh huh, whatever you say. Enjoy. All food, drinks and your date" she smirks leaving.

Right now both me and Mattheo were blushing. Very very much.

"Uhm, so uhm anyway OH THERE'S ENZO" I say jumping up and running away from this very much awkward situation.

I immediately hug him. "Thank you" I whisper to him. "For what" he asks chuckling.

"Things are getting so awkward over here. Waitress called us a couple" I whisper and he smirks.

"Because you are one" he whispers and pulls away before I could answer him.

"Ok, enough of this shit. It's my turn bitch" Daphne says pulling Enzo away and hugging me.

"Sooo we are going to show you are dresses can we do that in your dorm?" she asks. "Of course babe" I answer her.

"Yay, let's go" she says trying to drag me out of here. "Uh uh, my food just came so first I'll go eat and then we can go" I say.