6.

Jan's POV

I walked out from the girls bathroom and headed towards the bar. I can't believe what I just did, I never would have done anything like that if I was sober. I know it was really wrong and I just hope I'll be able to get so drunk I won't remember this tomorrow.

I sat down at one of the bar chairs and started ordering drinks. It came up a girl to me that said her name was Sophie or Sofia I honestly don't know, she was really drunk and couldn't speak properly. She started to touch my hair and mumbling loads of stuff. She then put her hand on my thigh and whispered in my ear. She sat down on my lap and started making out with me. I saw Nina in the corner of my eye looking at me and soon walking away. I pushed the girl of me and got up to walk after Nina. I saw her leaving the bar and I assumed she was going back to the hotel.

I walked back to the band at the table and saw that they were starting to pack up and they said that they were gonna head back.

The hotel was not so far away so we decided to walk back there. Bojan came up next to me and started talking

- I know that you are drunk and maybe don't control yourself 100% but back off  from my sister. I mean it you know the rule, don't break it.

I looked at him with a blank face. If he only knew.

- yea man don't worry I was not fully myself sorry.

We kept walking in silence and I felt myself starting to sober up a little. We walked into the hotel and I went with Nace to get back to our rooms. We said goodnight and I went into my and Nina's room. I saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed. God she's cute, how am I supposed to manage myself. I went into the shower, brushed my teeth and got ready to go to bed.

I turned around for quite a long time in bed. I really couldn't fall asleep, all I could think off was that kiss in the bathroom. Right when I was about to get up I felt something move next to me.

- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up!

She looked at me with her sleepy eyes. She really was adorable.

- no worries you didn't wake me up, I've been awake for awhile actually.

She sat up in the bed and looked at me deep in my eyes.

- I think we need to talk about what happened between us.

I knew she was right but I really just want to forget about it. It's not worth risking not only my and bojan's friendship and possibly the band, but also her and bojan's relationship.

- I really don't know what to say Nina. I was drunk and it didn't mean anything I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it, it was just me acting on the alcohol.

She looked a little disappointed when I said that and she nodded and went into the bathroom. Did I say something wrong? Did she not feel like that?

————————————————————————