11.

Jan's POV

me and the boys were at our rehearsal place finishing the last parts of our new single SSOL. I felt a vibration in my back pocket to see what it was.

————————————————————————

Angel<3

Heyy and good morning angel, so me and the band have rehearsal today but I was wondering if you would be up for a movie night later?

Hey , sorry for late response but I just woke up. But yes I would love a movie night!

What time will you come by and what's your favorite food and snacks?

Pasta would be lovely, and popcorn will be enough! See you at 8 <3

————————————————————————

My face lit up when I saw it was Nina that had answered.

- who are you talking to that made you smile like that?

Jure said with a mocking voice. I looked back at him with an annoyed face.

- no one special just a friend that sent a fun video.

Jure looked back at me with a "are you really sure about that" face. I just ignored it and went back to play the part of a riff I had just come up with.

We kept playing for a little while and we actually ended up finishing all of the recordings for the song. Now it's only making sure that everything gets put together and sounds good. The clock was around 6 and it was two hours left until I was gonna meet Nina. I went home to shower and get myself fixed for going to Nina's.

I was now standing outside her door about to knock. I'm not gonna lie I'm actually a little nervous. But I lifted my arm and knocked twice and waited for the door to open. And there she was, god she's truly beautiful. I gave her flowers that I had bought right before getting here and pulled her into a tight hug. I smelled a faint smell of pasta carbonara. She led me into the kitchen and a saw a table set with some candles. She put a vase on the table with her flowers in and out two plates with food on the table.

- this is amazing! you didn't have to make all this angel, I love it.

- I wanted to make this for you, you deserved it after a long day at the studio. So how's the song going?

- it's actually going really good we have all the records done so now we just need to put it all together.

- that's amazing! I can't wait to hear it, I'm sure it'll be a banger.

- I actually have a little snippet of the first verse if you'd like to hear a little?

- omg yes I'd love to!

I took out my phone and put on the recording of the first part of our song. I pressed play and waited for her reaction to the song. I was actually quite nervous, not cause I didn't think she wouldn't like it but her opinion means a lot for me. She booped her head to the beat of the song and it seemed like she really liked it.

- this is amazing Jan! I just know from this snippet that this song will be so good!

I smiled at her and pecked her lips lightly. We finished up our food and she told me to go sit down and look for a movie to watch while she prepared snacks. I sat down in the couch and started to look for a movie, I didn't really find anything interesting and ended up with a Harry Potter movie. They always work, we were gonna watch the sixth movie, that really is my favorite. She walked out with a big tray filled with a lot of different stuff. There was popcorn, chocolate, strawberries, raspberry and a bottle of wine. We turned off the lights and lit some candles and started watching the movie.

Nina had ended up falling asleep about 30 minutes before the movie ended. So I paused the film and carried her into her bed and changed her clothes into pajamas and tucked her in. I put away all the stuff we had used and put everything in the dishwasher. I wrote a little letter telling her that she fell asleep so I got her in bed. I kissed her forehead and grabbed all my stuff and locked her apartment and went back home again.

————————————————————————