Untold Secrets

*Castiel's POV*
I finally came out the shower after having my breakdown. I don't know why Lys mentioned her name but it was like a brick being thrown at me. I was not completely over her but she still had a hole in my heart so I never talked about her.

Natasha was nice and all but she doesn't deserve me. I'm not material. I sigh and run my hands through my hair. This gonna stay hidden. I throw on some sweat pants and a shirt and head downstairs. I stop at the bottom and see that Lys wasn't there.

Dammit Lys!

I head to the door hoping he was waiting at the door. When I didn't see him at the door I grumble and walk out the door I saw the others go and text Lys.

'Y did u leave?! Tell me where the house is?' I text but no response. I walk up and down and notice a window open. Voices come through.

"Please don't tell him! Its too embarrassing." I hear and realize its Natasha's voice. "Well when are you gonna tell him? I'm Castiel's best friend so I know he's gonna be suspicious cause secrets are not good with me." Lys says.

Tell me what!?

"Well you just have to not think about it and I'll tell him sooner or later. But I'm so scared and I don't know why." Natasha responds. "But Cassy needs to get over-"

"Maria be quiet!" Lys says stopping Maria from mentioning her.

"Get over what?" Natasha demands. Finally I enter to end it and they all turn to me." What?" I say acting innocent. "Nothing just talking ya know." Melanie says covering her sister's tracks. "Okay..." I drift off. "Um I'll just wash the dishes. Jackson care to join me?" Melanie says gritting her teeth. "Nope I'm good here." He says missing the hint in her voice so she pinched his ear and dragged him in the kitchen. "Ow ow ow. Okay I'm sorry jeez." He complains. "Maria I think we should watch some tv. Sounds good?" Lys says picking her up without asking. "But I wanna see Natasha con-"

"Maria!" He scolds and she quiets down letting him take her to the tv. It was just me and Natasha standing there. I see a plate made for me on the table and she sees me look at it.

"Eat since ya know all the stuff that happened." She says making hand motions. I go over and grab two pieces of bacon and eat it.

"Lets go." I say.

"Where?" She asks and follows me.

"Where ever our feet take us." I say back and she has a glimmer of worry in her eyes.

I was gonna break her heart but I was saving her.

A/N
So guesses guesses. Obviously its coming after knowing each other for three days the story is ... it is...

Not over yet.

Like I was gonna make a bad boy and a good girl get together in three days? That's crazy. No it comes with problems, decisions, and interruptions. The deal still remains. Well will they get together? Or will the interruptions block the fate we've been waiting for? Read to find out more.

Vote
Comment
Recommend
Share
All that stuff and I'll see you soon boss fans.