The Rivalry Starts

*Castiel's POV*
"Your so annoying. You need to disappear!" Natasha yells. This girl had a lot of sarcasm in her. We were laughing one moment then were enemies. I guess calling her dad a jacka** made her snap. "Your annoying thinking you come up with good comebacks!" I yell back. The bell finally rings and we leave the room when Mrs. Lee is about to come in. I turn around and see her give me a glare before turning back to her friends. Gossiping about me? I'll get back at her soon. I smirk and head down to the lunchroom with my "guide".

The cafeteria is the loudest place to be. Its like a party and I wonder how the teachers stand here and patrol. "So where would you like to sit?" the stupid guide chirps. "I'll just eat in your courtyard perky." I say and walk away. I can tell I hurt his feelings but I don't care.

Instead of staying at the school I ride to the convenience store that is 20 minutes away on my motorcycle. I enter and find a 6 pack of beer, pay, and head back. I remember where my room is in the academy and head there. I turn by the Singers Room and hear a familiar song accompanied by a piano.

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold

I enter to see Natasha singing the song earlier to a girl that sits next to her in class and a guy who I don't recognize but kinda looks like Natasha. I smirk to see that Natasha is playing the piano along with her song.

I woke up in tears
With you by side
A breathe of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

Natasha stops the piano and ends off the song. The other two agree very well with the song.

"Really? It's good?" she says, smiling. Smiling. Shocker she can smile. I feel weird standing there so I say something.

"Not bad Preston."

A/N

Hello! Thanks for reading! Just to let you know that each chapter is either Natasha's or Castiel's POV. Next chapters will be interesting.