How It Started

*Natasha's POV*
"Why are you leaving school?" My dad asks me. "Where's your wife? " I say ignoring his question. He heaves a sigh.

"We're getting a divorce." He says.
...
I did not expect to hear that.

"Wait what? Why?" I ask. "I'll tell you if you tell me why I had to pick you up?" My dad says. Now it was my turn to sigh.

"A person that was mean like you-know-who found out about you cheating on mom and that you didn't love me. Which is true..." I say the last part quietly.

"Are you crazy? Who said I didn't love you?" He says. "The posters said it all..." I mumble. "Oh there was posters." He says. "Look Monkey-"

"You haven't called me Monkey in two years." I interrupt.

"That's because I didn't see you for two years since someone didn't want to come out of their room." He says chuckling. I smile at that. "I have every right to be mad at you." I point out.

"Your right. I regret everything." I look at my dad in utter shock. "I don't want to barge in on your life but I still wanna be known as your dad." I kinda smile at this. "And you shall say I told you so cause if you hadn't had that argument with Monique I wouldn't have realized that you were right." He says. "I told you so." I say childishly. He chuckles and I start laughing.

"Now I've told all of that what else do you have to add?" He says. We were sitting in the driveway when I gnawed at my lip.

"Well?" He says.

"A guy that I have a super huge crush on, that lives a few houses down by the way, found out where I work and made me make a deal with him that I have to be his servant for a year which was going well and we became friends during that but Jessica likes him so did everything to torture me,and also the girls also found out but I told them, then he decided to tell his friends and sadly Jessica overheard and she posted posters all over the school then I told her she won ,told my crush I like that I wish we never met and ran away to my academy room and called you. And he attempted to talk to me again and I ran away to meet out front." I rush. He nods his head.

"Can I have his name please?"
"Dad!" I giggle.

"Ready to go inside?" He asks. I nod my head and walk inside.

***
I was lying in the living room watching The Hunger Games: Catching Fire while eating butter popcorn.

"Monkey I'm going to the office I'll be back around 5." Dad says. "'Kay bye." I say and feel a kiss planted on cheek. I look up and see dad walking away. I tune back to the TV.

"Oh hello Taylor. Aren't you suppose to be in school?" Dad asks at the door.

Taylor?

"Isn't Natasha suppose to be in school?" Taylor counters. "Well if your not feeling well you go home right? She's suppose to be home." My dad says and that is the end of the argument. The door closes and I shrink myself in the couch as best as I can. I was pretty sure it was working since I didn't hear footsteps.

But that was when Ryder yelled in my face.

I screamed and fell off the couch hitting my head in the process. I hear Ryder laughing and I feel really dizzy. "What the heck Ryder! That hurt!" I say rubbing my head. I wince and Ryder's laughing dies down. "Wait it really hurt?" He asks. "No I'm just rubbing at bald spot! Of course it hurt idiot!" I say rolling my eyes. He comes over and helps me up.

"I told you to surprise her not surprise-her-that-she-falls-off-the-couch." Taylor says. "Sorry.." He mumbles.

"Well what are you guys doing here?" I say finding my top coat. I painted my nails a dark purple that is close to black. It says 'I'm really upset right now' kind of mood. "Oh no she changed her nail polish color." Taylor frowns.
"How's that a oh no moment?" Ryder questions. "She changes her nail polish to match her mood." Taylor replies.