Preston VS Harrington(Plus Um... Problems)

*Castiel's POV*
"Oh man I just had to throw it!?" She groans. After the random woman who looked like a- well you know yelled a man came running looking at her in horror. "Honey what happened?" He said. She barely could get a word out so she just pointed at Natasha.

"Why am I not surprised. Nata-"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" She yelled and trust me it was not a guilt yell. "Why is it that everything I do to her I get in trouble? Have you seen the way she speaks to me? The way she treats me? She hates me!" She says with a frown.

"NATASHA HARRINGTON THAT IS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!"

"I'M NOT A HARRINGTON! I'M A PROUD PRESTON! I WILL NEVER WANT TO KEEP THE LAST NAME THAT RUINED EVERYTHING!" Natasha yells on the verge of tears. Her dad(I finally figured out) looked a bit taken back by her outburst.

Her waterworks does start and she rushes out of the room heading downstairs.

"Natasha wait!" I hear behind me and see one her friends I never met rush after her.

I couldn't help but think that it was my fault.

"What happened in here?" I hear at the door. Everyone turned their head to see Melanie and her mom standing at the door. Melanie almost broke into a laughing fit when she saw the woman covered in blue-green paint. Her mom elbowed her in the stomach and she stopped trying not to laugh and it got replaced with a face full of pain. I felt very awkward just standing there in silence watching everything so I just walked out.

"Well bye everyone nice seeing you again." I say before Melanie and her mom can make me stay.

Before I open the door I hear Natasha's voice.

"But why? Why do you need to know where he lives?" She says with a sniffle.

Know where who lives?

Curiosity got the best of me so I walked outside.

How prepared was I to see my ex-girlfriend sitting next Natasha with her friend by her side?

Not much.

"Deborah what are you doing here?" I inhaled a sharp breath. She smiled that smile that I had grown so familiar with and looked me in my eye.

"I missed ya Cassy." She says softly with a genuine look in her eyes. I almost believed them if Natasha hadn't spoken.

"I thought Maria was the only one that called you that." She said looking at me with her deep brown eyes. I looked away from both of their eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Um Tash I suggest we leave the lovely couple to greet each other. And you can come over to my house." Natasha's friend says. I opened my mouth to tell them to stay but Natasha beats me to it.

"Yeah that sounds nice. Nice meeting you Deborah. Bye Castiel." She says softly walking away. Her friend whispers in her ear and Natasha just shrugs. They keep walking and I turn back to face a frowning Deborah.

"How are you and Lys holding up?" She says acting like she didn't break my heart a year ago. "Why are you here Deborah? Me and Lys don't want you anywhere near us. Your just another curse." I says gritting my teeth. "Look Castiel it was a year ago! I've moved on so you need to move on! You can't be mad me forever." She says pouting. She puts her hand on my shoulder. I shove it off.

"I have moved on to someone new. I moved away from you and of course your a slut so you can move on quickly. But me? I'm a normal person and I chilled off a bit. I could never fall in love with someone like you again." I state and walk off. I think of something again and turn back around with a very confident smirk.

"Watch me."

And I keep walking.

I have to figure out my feelings for real this time.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed! :-)
The chapter wasn't bad right?
How's everybody's summer so far?

Thanks for still reading!

Update: Friday