The Fake Girlfriend, A Guilty Best Friend, And A Crush(I Mean Friend)

*Castiel's POV*
"You've been staring at her for at least 20 minutes Castiel. When are you gonna ask her out?" Lys asks. I snap out of my daze and look at Lys who is smiling at me.

"The reason?" I ask him. He nods his head and give out a sigh. "I saw Deborah yesterday. I need to get rid of her before I figure everything else out." I tell him. I tell him everything that happened when I saw her and he was quiet the whole entire time.

"Can you believe her?" I ask him and he looks deep in thought. "Hey earth to Lysander." I say snapping my fingers in his face. He blinks and he has guilt in his eyes.

What's he guilty for?

"Lys what's wrong?"

"I should have told you this back then..." Lys drifts off. "Told me what?" I say getting inpatient.

"Deborah told me something when you got into that fight with Dylan..." He says. "And you bringing this up now? You had 11 years to tell me what it was so why now?" I ask him very annoyed. He doesn't speak for 5 minutes and I give him an expectant look and he sighs. "Deborah told me that-"

"Hey guys we're planning on closing early. Do you mind if you help us clean up please?" I hear. We look to see Natasha looking at us happily. I don't say anything but Lys speaks up.

"Sure why not?"

"Thanks guys!" And she bounds off to the counter. "Lys what were gonna tell me?" I ask turning back him. He opens his mouth but he shakes his head.

"Never mind. I'll tell you later." He says and he walks over to the counter and talks to Natasha.

He's gonna have to tell me sooner or later. Right?

I sigh and walk over to the counter too.

"All right what do we gotta do Miss.Manager?" I say. Natasha rolls her eyes and ignores my comment. "You and Lysander can sweep the floor right? That's something you can do without burning something down..." She mumbles and walks away. "You probably should watch us just in case we do!" I yell after her. She ignores me and grabs a wet towel and wipes the tables down. I grab a broom and start to sweep the spot I'm at. I look up and see Lys pretty far away from me.

Sweep closer to him and nudge him in the ribs. "What?" He says looking at me. "Tell me what you were going to tell me." I ask him.

"Well..."
"Stop stalling and just tell me!" I yell at him.

"Yeah Lys just tell him."

We see Deborah leaning against the booth.

"Deborah." Lys takes a sharp breath.

"I'm sorry but we're closed." Natasha says stepping in front of us. "Ha! I knew you wouldn't find anyone like me! Your just using her!" Deborah says looking at me.

"Excuse me!?" Natasha says.

"Lys ever seen a cat fight?" I whisper to him.

"Of course I have. You think when I give away a shirt at a concert there's isn't one?" He whispers back.

"Good cause this one is gonna be live." I tell him.

Deborah makes the first move by attacking Natasha's midsection and they fall on the floor. Natasha manages to claw Deborah in the face and takes that opportunity to sit on her. Deborah struggles to get get back up and Natasha blows her hair out of her face.

"Next time you wanna talk smack about me and you don't even know me I'm gonna kick your sorry behind again. Got it?" She says.

"Get off me!" Deborah yells back.

"Castiel I think we should break them a part." Lys says.

"And miss more advantages to see this?"

"Castiel."

"Fine."

I grab Natasha and Lys grabs Deborah.

"How did you go out with her? Jeez talk about bad choice! And you better not be using anyone!" Natasha says to me. "I agree with you on that one." I mumble and I ignore the last part to look over at Lys. Deborah is trying to sweet talk him out of something but pushes her away leaving her surprised.

"Deborah told me she was faking her relationship with you and Dylan. She said it was a way to get closer to me. She said you guys could fight all you want but I would win her heart. But I refused and before I knew it she was kissing me. I pushed her away after I figured what was going on and I told her she could just give up. That she should never come near me and you again." Lys says with sadness in his eyes.

....
"Wow a three way cheat. I've never heard of that one before. I guess it depends on how big of a slut you are..." Natasha says.

"This doesn't concern you so butt out!"

"It does concern me when its about my friends okay? So you need to butt out."

I look at Natasha in shock.

We were friends?

"Excuse me if you don't leave this diner right now you will be banned. Leave now." Julie says defending all of us.

"I'll be back." She says.

"Sure you will." I say.

We stand there and just do nothing.

"Oh noo... No no no noo!" Natasha says.

"What's wrong?" Julie asks her. "I don't have the car today and Jackson probably forgot about me. Again." She says pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I'll give you a ride home." I say and she looks at me in utter shock.

A/N
Its good to try new things right?
That is 50% WRONG!

When Natasha sees how Castiel is taking her home she so not gonna be happy.

But what is wrong with the usual huh? But back on track.

Thanks for reading this chapter and you better click/press that vote button. You don't have to tho I don't like coming off bossy.

Comment
Vote
Share
And keep reading Melodites!

Update: Friday