Battle Of Problems(Part 2)

*Natasha's POV*
"The name is Natasha, Masons." I say.

"Yeah but since your my servant I can call you whatever I want." He says still smirking at me. "Castiel this one is super feisty. Can I have her as my servant for a week?" Ryder asks winking at me. I stand up and Castiel stands up.

"Look Masons! I don't have time for you and your friends, dumb and dumber! My life miserable enough and you know that!" I say poking him in the shoulder. I pick my stuff up and walk inside.

Can't even be upset outside either.

I walk to the library hoping that no one will look for me there. I wait for the bell to ring so that free time is over. I head in the back seeing that no one will see me cry. I sit in a bean bag and just cry. I just cry and try to be as quiet as possible.

"Hi have you seen Natasha come here?" I hear.

Oh God not this problem... Anything but this problem.

"Oh Natashaa!" Jessica sings. I wipe my tears away and head to nonfiction side of the library. But Jessica put her little devils in every row of the library.

"There you are!" Jessica's sickly sweet voice said behind me. I turn around and see her smirking. "Aww were you crying? Aww I guess its because you made fun of my future boyfriend and you knew I was gonna hunt you down?" She says tilting her head to the side and pouting. "Leave me alone Jessica." I say gritting my teeth. "Okay but just leave Castiel alone. Got it?" She snaps. "Don't mind if I do." I say and start to walk away.

"The only future boyfriend you'll have is all the makeup caked on your face." I hear him say. I turn around and see Castiel smirking. You know I really want turn it into a smile cause that smirk is really annoying. "But you like it." She says frowning. "No I don't. I don't even like you." He says shrugging. My eyes widen. I thought these kind girls were his type. I know its not me. A girl could dream.

"Then who do you like?" I say out of curiosity. He turns to look at me. "That's for me to know and you to find out cupcake." He says smiling and dragging me out of the library. "Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"Your room." He says and I frown.

One of the girls could be in there.

"Um wait.."
"Nope." He says and he pushes me into the room.

I see the girls and see Ryder and Ethan guarding the door.

"Any attempts of escape?" Castiel asks. "One was made by the one over there. Be careful she's very violent." Ryder says. "That's Taylor for ya.." I say chuckling to myself. I walk over and sit at my desk.

"Well what is it?" We say. We look at each other and give a quick small smile and turn to look back at the boys. "You guys got into an argument for a reason I don't know. So you will talk this out and share any secret. And you will respect that person's secret. Questions? Yes violent criminal." He says pointing at Taylor. "The name is Taylor and why do you care?" She says. He looks at me clears his throat.

"Natasha is my servant for a year and for her to be giving me sass is not good for her." He says smirking at me. Trina looks at me and raises her eyebrows at me. I feel my face heat up and I look away.

"How long so far?" Tria asks.

"...three months." I say scratching my cheek.

"Three months!?" They say. "I was gonna tell you but it was kind of weird for me to say. I mean the first day wasn't too bad cause I hung out with his little sister-"

"Little sister!?" They say. Taylor gets up and shoves the boys out of our room. "It was nice of you to try and help us talk to each other but you gotta go while we get this info." She says and she locks the door. She turns and looks at me.

"All right Natasha Preston." Taylor says.

"Spill!" The twins say.

And I do.

A/N
So that is it for the chapter!
I wanna hear who your fave character out of Natasha's best friends! (I wonder if there is a lot of Taylor fans out there...)

Vote !!!
Comment !!!!

Update: Tuesday