Battle Of Problems

*Natasha's POV*
"Thanks for the ride." I tell him. It was actually a fun day other than seeing Deborah.

"No problem. See you tomorrow Preston." He says smirking at me and he rode off. I roll my eyes and before I can open the door I hear yelling.

"YOU LET HER GO OUT BY HERSELF! AND YOUR SON FORGOT TO GO GET HER! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER DOES THAT!?"
I walk in and see my parents arguing.

"I'VE WORKED HARD TO RAISE 3 KIDS BY MYSELF WHILE YOU RAN OFF WITH YOUR CO-WORKER! SHE'S GROWN AND SHE CAN HANDLE HERSELF SO DON'T YOU DARE BAD MOUTH ME! THEY GREW UP WITHOUT A DAD AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT!?" My mom yells. I was trying to sneak into the kitchen to avoid the line of fire but the witch decided to call me out.

"Natasha! Welcome home!" I turn around and scowl at her while she has a barbie doll smile on her face.

That's it!

"What do you want witch!?" I say yelling at her. "I see you got your mother's traits all right." She says smirking at me.

"You two just-"

"Shut up!" Me and Monique say cutting my dad off.

"I see you have a perfect degree in Super Mega Slut Academy." I retort back. "At least I have parents who love me instead of running away from your attitude." She growled back. "At least I have a family that loves me for me. Not my money." I say.

"What?" Dad says.

"You know Natasha your father wants to know where you have been? I guess working in a maid cafe doesn't help you does it?" Monique says and takes my jacket off. I freeze and I release all my anger on her.

"You don't deserve to stay here! I wish you just burn! Why do you have to ruin my life!? Why!? Why!? What did I even do to you to deserve this treatment!?" I say pushing her away from me. I was about to slap her but Jackson decided to ruin my chance. "Let go of me Jackson!" I say fighting his grip. "Natasha stop!" He yells but I was still fighting off his grip to run away and cry. "Yeah take care your crazy sister Jackson." Monique decides to speak.

"Shut up Monique! You don't always have to pick on her and say that her dad loves you more that her because your wrong! You've caused enough trouble by making her cry. Why keep doing it? You have a man with money and power so just stop rubbing it in!" He says and I give up. I cry right there in his chest and he helps me walk upstairs.

"Natasha look at me." I shake my head. "Look at me lil sis. Please." He says and I do. He wipes my tears away but its no use. I still keep crying. "Don't talk to anybody you don't wanna talk to tomorrow okay?" He says and I nod my head. I walk to my room and head into the shower. I stayed there for half a hour and I just threw on my mickey mouse PJ set. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked to Jackson's room.

"Come in!" He says. I walk in and see he's playing video games. I don't bother him and I just lay on his bed. "Lil sis remember: don't talk to anyone you don't wanna talk to tomorrow." He says and I fall asleep.

~~~

I wake up and see I fell asleep in Jackson's room like I did when I was little. I got up and saw that it was 6:45.

Hmm... Crap! Today's Monday!

I get up and I accidentally step on Jackson who decided to sleep on the floor. "Jackson wake up! Its time for school! I yell at him and I go to my room to go take a shower. I wrap a towel around my hair and take out my orange skinny jeans and cropped tee with geometric patterns. I put on my black sneakers with studs. I take the towel off and blow dry my hair. I grab my backpack and I run downstairs. I see my mom and Melanie sitting there. "There you are! Where's Jackson?" Melanie asks.