12 - Spa day! ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV:

Zoro walked down the halls, he looked to his left seeing a lot of boats leaving the place from above. "Why is everyone leaving?"

"There's probably a fight going on up there." Someone said behind him.

Valerie transformed back into her human form. She got surrounded by Chopper, Usopp and Luffy, asking her questions while Nami talked to the two little girls.

"What's your Devil fruit called?"

"It's the Bird-Bird fruit ; Model : Eagle"

"Cool!"

"Join my crew! You too Risa!"

"Sorry but no can do, We're already in one as we said earlier."

"Whattt??? Why??"

"Because we love our captain and the crew!" This time Risa replied.

"Oh man...who's your captain? I want to meet them and defeat them so you both can join my crew!" Luffy replied with a pout as the two women laughed.

"You know her very well! She told us a lot of stories about you!"

"Huh? Who?"

"She's—"

"This notebook explains how to create jewels!" A shout interrupted them. Usopp, Risa and Valerie gathered around Nami who was holding the mini booklet. "Wow! It's full of numbers."

Nami inspected the mini booklet while she asked questions. Rina replies to her and tells the story about her father, the one who wrote information in the booklet.

" 'Dear daughters. Please complete my research.' Can you believe him? He was so busy with his research that he forgot about us for 3 years!" Little did they know, someone was listening to their conversation through a snail.

Rina continues to rant about her father unti Luffy says "Your dad really is neat!"

"Huh?" Everyone grins at her.

"Luffy's right! That is one kind of a research!" Risa smiles.

"I wanna see those jewels!" Luffy cheers.

"Did you pay attention to a word I said?!" Rina angrily says.

"Ah, there you are!" Zoro appeared with a woman following behind him.

"You're late, Zoro! Huh? Who's that?" Luffy looks at them.

"Oh, this is—"

"Chaylah!!" Risa called out to the brown haired woman behind Zoro, waving her hand as Valerie did the same. Sanji had hearts on his eyes and a nosebleed trickling down his face.

"Oh this is heaven!! One beautiful woman after another!" Sanji did his pervy tornado dance and began day dreaming.

"Everyone! Please help—" Sayo suddenly fell down through the platform.

"SAYO-NEE!!"