Christmas special 🎄🎅 pt.1

❗️- there will be characters that did not appear yet  (beyond the Impel Down arc, including the time-skip) will be present

❗️- this chapter is not part of the canon storyline of the fic

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥ 

Xuri's favorite holiday is just around the corner! She can't wait to spend Christmas with her friends.Today is December 25, the day which Christmas will officially occur. 

Xuri stood up from her comfortable red sofa chair and walked towards her balcony. She opened the doors to her balcony as a gust of cold wind met her form. She tightens the belt of the robe around her, making sure it won't be blown away from the harsh freezing wind. 

The door to her room opened, revealing Hoshiko in a white fluffy sweater and red flowy skirt. "Xuri! you should get ready, they'll be here any moment." At the exact moment they heard Risa shouting 'They're here!' Xuri took off her robe and it revealed a simple backless dark red mermaid evening dress with ruffles and spaghetti straps.

A loud crash was then heard somewhere in the house. Hoshiko and Xuri looked at each other before rushing outside the room to search for who caused such a ruckus. Hoshiko and Xuri arrive at the front door of the mansion to see Xuri's favorite vase on the floor, shattered into pieces. 

Xuri's soul began to float away from her body as Hoshiko caught it and pulled it back to her body. Xuri rushed to the culprit who broke the vase and smacked his head.

"LUFFY! YOU JUST BROKE MY FAVORITE VASE! IT WAS DIFFICULT TO GET!" Xuri yelled with a tick mark. 

"Sorry..." Luffy said with crocodile tears as he rubbed the bump on his head. 

"What do you mean by difficult? It looks like any other normal vase." Usopp asked

"It may look like a regular vase but it holds the rarest materials anyone could find. Apparently, there was only 2 in the world ever made." Risa said.

Usopp and Chopper paled before Risa continued, "I think it's worth than all of your bounties combined." And it was Nami's turn to go pale. 

Luffy received another bump as Nami scolded him before turning to Xuri with a grin. "Xuri-san~ you wouldn't dare to make us live with debt right~?"

"I-" before Xuri could reply, the door burst open with Sanji and Zoro bickering as usual carrying a bunch of presents. 

The moment Sanji heard Xuri's voice he sprinted towards her with heart eyes, "XURII-SWANNNN!!!!" Sanji jumped and was about to embrace Xuri until she suddenly disappeared, making Sanji fall face flat on the floor as Zoro laughed at him. 

Everyone looked at the grand staircase, they stared at the new visitor with wide eyes as they sweat dropped except for one who had a huge grin that could blind anyone. 

"Oh~ what a miracle! I'd never expect you to come in early." Hoshiko grinned as she took a picture with a snail. 

Xuri looked at Hoshiko with a deadpan before looking at the person who's carrying her in bridal style. 

"SHANKS!" Two voices called out. Xuri was slightly annoyed while Luffy was thrilled to see him. 

"He couldn't contain his excitement..." Someone sighed as he entered the mansion. 

"Benn! Good to see you! Let me guess... you're here to babysit that" Risa said as he pointed at Shanks who was being pushed away by Xuri who was then trying to get herself released.