Introduction

Please be kind this is my first time ever writing a fanfiction :) I hope you like it!

Introduction:

This story changes the plot to suite my needs and I know the Marriage law trope is overdone but I find it always so intriguing and there are never enough stories is my opinion. All characters, apart from Amelia, are J.K Rowling's. I own nothing of them.

Following the events of the Tri-wizard cup, a majority of the death eater's that were once on Voldemort's side saw how easily he could kill a child firsthand and feared for their own children's safety. Despite their unwavering belief in superiority their love of family was stronger. Unsure what to do they kept quiet, except for one. Lucius Malfoy, once a great supported of blood purity saw his son's life flash before his eyes when he watched Voldemort kill Cedric. In doing so he reached out to his long-time friend Severus Snape. After ensuring his intentions were pure, through the help of Veritaserum, had him meet with Dumbledore to join the Order of the Phoenix. Throughout the 5th year Lucius helped Dumbledore destroy all but two of the Horcruxes, Harry and Nagini. The Dept of Mysteries battle happened but it was revealed Lucius switched sides and Harry's Horcrux was destroyed when he jumped in front of the curse that was meant to kill Sirius. Sirius is alive and the huge battle happened during 6th year. Harry was able to defeat Voldemort after Neville severed the snake's head with the sword. Lucius was hailed as a hero for helping destroy Voldemort but at the cost of the life of his wife and that of his child, Draco, who died after Bellatrix had killed them both in a manic rage before he could save them following the Dept of Mysteries. Sirius remains alive and is still the guardian of Harry and Amelia (my Oc). Amelia is my OC and is the distant cousin of Harry. They both are Peverell descendants. Amelia is the shadow of her mother but bearing her father's eyes. Her father happens to be Lord Voldemort. Amelia felt nothing at the death of the man who raped and murdered her mother. She is super close to Remus Lupin, practically her father figure, as Sirius favours Harry due to him looking like James and Amelia reminding him of her mother, Anastasia. Sirius was in love with Anastasia but never had the chance to be with her outside of Hogwarts and thus he sees Amelia as her mother, and it haunts him. Ginny and Ron are twins in this timeline because I want it to happen for ease of story writing on my end.

 Note: I know JK Rowling said Godric Gryffindor had no descendants but for my story I am making the Peverell family his descendants.