Chapter 4

Hannah's P.O.V.

Oh my gosh! Harry Styles just talked to me. Im surprised i kept my cool but then again im not the kind of person to scream in someone's face. Anyways gotta go, getting close to the table!!!

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hello loves. Good to see you brianna, Louis talks about you alot.. Haha thanks harry, good to see you too. And I didn't realize i was popular subject of Louis's. i see you me hannah here.

"Yep. Im hoping to see her more?" I said looking over at hannah, who just looks back confused. Haha yea Harry i can work something out for you two. "Awwh thanks bri!" Your welcome harry.

Hannah's P.O.V.

Harry kept looking over at me while talking to brianna. I looked back with a confused look. "Brianna come on. I wanna go to hot topic while we're here." Ohkay hannah hold your horses. "I don't have any horses to hold." Ugh jut hang on a second hamnah. "Yay!"

While we were in hot topic, i saw a familiar mop of brown curly hair and green eyes. "Following me now. harry?" I happen to like Spencer's. "we're in hot topic." Right, i knew that. I was just seeing if you did. "Right, so what were you and Brianna talking about?"

Harry's P.O.V.

Shit. Oh well, might as well ask her out since she already knows what me and Brianna were talking about. "Okay hannah. I know i just saw you yesterday and met you officially today,but i really like you. So will you go out with me?"

Hannah's P.O.V.

Oh no. Should I? I mean he pretty much just asked me and out and I've been standing here shocked for a couple minutes now.

"Harry don't get me wrong, i like you, I really do, but i jut got out of a four year relationship and i don't know if im ready to move on"

Oh okay then. "But I'd like to give it a shot. So yes harry ill go out with you."

Harry's P.O.V.

She said yes to being my girlfriend! The way she started off, i thought i was gonna be shot down.

"Great. Well i have to go, but ill be picking up my lovely girlfriend tomorrow at 8p.m." Ohkay harry. Goodbye. "Goodbye love."