Chapter 5

The Next Day

Brianna's P.O.V.

So im hangin out with Louis right now and in all honesty, he looks amazing! We're at the park and its just us two which is wierd because this park is always full of little kids running around and having a good time.

Brianna, Louis said snapping me out of my thoughts. Whats wrong? You've been awfully quiet love. "Oh sorry Lou, just thinking is all." What are you thinking about?

*sigh*here goes nothing. "I love you Louis. I have since we were kids. I just didn't wanna tell you because I didn't know if you would feel same and you have Eleanor." Brianna, I-i-i love you too. I always have and im with Eleanor for publicity. I want to be with you bri. That's why the park is do vacant. I paid the owner so we could have it to ourselves. And I broke up with el last night because i realized you are the one for me.

He did all this for me? Oh woow and he loves me back!!! "So what do we do now?" Well, you can kiss me. "Gladly." I finally got to kiss those soft looking lips of his.

Ohkay so. Brianna Marie Lundy will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? "I thought you would never ask. Yea Louis i would be honored to be your girlfriend."

Sorry it's so short it's all i time to update for now but i promise ill update tomorrow.