Chapter 8

Hannah's P.O.V.

So it's been a week since me and Harry started dating and I've been havin those nightmares about michael. I just wish these nightmares would go away but i can't help but feel that somethif bad is going to happen and i can't shake that feeling.

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been a week since hannah had those nightmares and she looks so lifeless, like she doesn't get much sleep cause of them. I just wish i knew what to do but i feel so helpless and its killing me. Right now im at mine and Louis flat and hannah is upstairs sleeping.

1 hour later

Me and Louis were watching my favorite film love actually when I heard a scream from upstairs. Without thinking i ran upstairs to see hannah getting beaten by some guy. "Get off of her!" I yell as i throw a punch and surprisingly knocked him out.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I was sleeping when i heard a crash through the window. When i looked over i saw Michael climbing through te window. I couldn't move, it's like i was frozen with fear. He walked over and started beating me, that's when I started to scream. Before i passed out i saw Harry barge through the door and knock him out with one punch.

2 hours later

I woke up in the hodpital? I felt something wet on my arm. When I looked over, i saw Harry crying. "Harry? What happened? Hannah your awake! Some guy busted through the window and beat u. I knocked him out with one punch. "Harry, that was my ex michael. I don see how uou knocked him out with one punch. He's in the marines." We'll I guess he wasn't that strong. Before i could answer the dr walked in. Well hannah you suffered from a little blood loss but your boyfriend here happened to have the same blood type as you. Your very lucky to have him. But whenever you are ready, you may leave. "Okay thank you dr. Harry? You saved me? Why?" Because your my girlfriend and its my job to protect you. Your very special to me and I've never felt this way about any girl before and i know its soon but i-i i i think i lo- love you. My eyes widened. "No you can't love me. Im you danaged. I've been beaten and raped, trust me u dnt wanna love me. And we left the hospital without saying anything else.

Harry's P.O.V.

Of course i love her and when we get home ill show her how much i love her. We reached the flat in about five minutes. "Hannah go upstairs ill meet you up there, i gotta to Lou for a minutes." Okay harry. "Louis can u leave for a couple hours or so? I wanna prove to her that i really do love her. I've never felt this way about any girl before." Yea Harry i was actually planning on spending the night with Eleanor so you kiss have fun. "Thanks loubear." Haha you welcome haz.

"Hey how you feeling?" Tired haha. "If you'll let me, i wanna prove to you that I really love you. Let me make love to you." Before she could answer i started kissing her and laid her on the bed.

*you guys can guess what happens next*

Sorry it's short Ill update later. Tell me what you guys think so far.