Chapter 6

Hannahs P.O.V.

So im getting ready for my date tonight when Brianna burst into my room. "Damn bri there's a door you could knock!" I said laughing. Sorry but i have amazing news. Louis asked me out and i said yes! "Aaahhhh omfg im so happy for you!! But right now im gettin for a date with Harry help me pick out an outfit while i finish my makeup." Awh you have a date? R u guys dating?! "Yes we are bri."

30 minutes later

8:00 *doorbell rings*

"Bri Harry's here. Don't burn the house down." Byee!

Harry's P.O.V.

I rang the doorbell and heard hannah yell at Brianna. Then she opened the door and let's just say she took my breath away. "Woow hannah you look beautiful." Thank you harry. I give her my arm "shall we?" She giggled and said ok.

1 hour later

Hannah's P.O.V.

We finally arrived to our destination. But it's the place where me and Michael had our first date 4 years ago.

*flashback*

"Michael where are we?" It looks deserted. Haha babe were at the old garden center, well what's left of it. "Well this is amazing. I like it already." Good. Now lets eat.

Hannah what's wrong? Harry asked. I didn't realize i was crying. "This is where me and my ex of 4 years had our first date." Oh im srry. Do u want to go somewhere else? "No you went through all this trouble. Besides im with you and that was in the past."

Harry's P.O.V.

I wonder what happened with her and her ex. Whatever it was i promise not to make the same mistakes. "Hannah, lets go for a swim, yeah?" Haha your funny styles, but no thank yo

Before she could finish i had already pushed her in the water. Im gonna kill you Harry! She shrieked when she reache the surface. But I couldn't reply cause i was laughing to hard. And I didn't notice that she got out the water until i see her smirk and then see water underneath me. "Awwh hannah. I whined. So not cool." Yeah. Say that to my ruined dress. "Sorry dress ill have you dry cleaned." I joked. Harry it's cold, can we go back to your place? "Yeah ill give you some dry clothes too.

Hannah's P.O.V.

Nice house." I say as we pull up to this huge flat. Thanks c'mon lets get you inside.

"Aahh! Bri what the hell?!?" Oh hey hannah thought you were on your date. "Um yeah but we came back to get dry clothes and chill. Oh and hey Louis."

In case your wondering i found Brianna and Louis about to do 'it'. "Use protection." I scream as me and Harry make our way up to his room.

Here's you some sweas and a tshirt hannah. "Thanks harry." When I got done changing i seen Harry done got comfortable and put a movie in. "What are we watching?" Harry potter ad the deathly hollows. "Cool." I said as i lay next to him. It feels nice cuddling up to him. Goodnight love. I hear before i drift off to a peaceful sleep.