Chapter 9

Hannah's P.O.V.

He just proved to me that he really does love me. I think I love him too. And I think I have the perfect idea of how I'm gonna tell him too.

Harry's P.O.V.

Wow. Last night was unbelievable. I have truly fallen in love with her and I don't plan falling out of love with her anytime soon, speaking of Hannah where did she go?

Hey Bri. How are you and Louis? I heard Hannah on the phone with Brianna.

Oh shit. She heard me walking down stairs.

Oh,Bri gotta go Harry's awake.

Brianna's P.O.V.

"So Harry thinks your at Eleanor's house? Why didn't you tell him you broke up with her to go out with me?" Because I techniquely didn't break up with her. "What do you mean?" I mean, we're still together. "Then why are you here and not with her?" Cause I wanted to be here. "Please Lou, it's obvious you love her more." Brianna you know that's not true. "Then why haven't you broken up with her. Huh? Tell me that!" Because its for publicity! If I break up with her before management wants me to, I lose my job. "So your job is more important than me? That's great Lou ya know what get out! I thought you were my best friend. I thought you were different from the others. Have a nice life with Eleanor. It's over!" Brianna please don't do this! I need you, I love you! "If you love me you would get out and leave me alone." Fine. I'm gone.

And he left with the door slamming behind him. I need to tlk to Hannah right now.

Hello? "Hannah hey it's Brianna." Hey wats wrong? You sound like you've been crying. How are you and Louis?"I broke up with Louis." What? Why? "He never broke up with Eleanor. He said if he breaks up with her before management says he can, he loses his job. So he pretty much put his career before me." Awe Bri I'm sorry come over okay? "Okay be there in 15." Oh Bri gotta go Harry's awake.

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Hey Harry Brianna is coming over. Oh and when I see Louis I'm kicking his ass." Well then go ahead and do it. Louis said as he walked in. He looked like he was crying. "Louis what happened? You look horrible." I've been crying that's what happened. I hurt Bri, broke up with Eleanor and lost my job. You did?asked Bri when she walked in. Yea I did because I love you and want to be with you. Well then mr. Tomlinson will you be mine again? Yes Bri I will.

"It's about freakin time! Louis you just got saved from an ass beating but next time you hurt her you'll deal with me. Got it?" Yes Hannah I got it.

Sorry if its a little boring.