Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sleeping peacefully when hannah started screaming. "Hannah hannah babe wake up its just a dream!" She woke up with tears streaming down her face. "Hannah are you ok?" No im not his face still haunts me. "Who's dace?" Michaels. My ex.

Hannah's P.O.V.

Hey baby. I turned around and faced micheal. "What do you want?" To get you back. Do you really think i would let you break up with me after four years and let uou getaway so easily? "You raped and beat me! You took my innocence by force. What kind of person does that?" Well baby you should've given it to me when I asked nicely. "You know i ddnt believe in sex til marriage and you respected that. Don't you dare blame me for you raping me." I will blame you, you little bitch! And with that he slapped me and I screamed in pain. "Hannah hannah babe wake up!" I woke up with hot tears running down my face and Harry asking if i was ok. I knew i couldn't lie to him do i said "no im not ok. He looked at me worried. I think its time to tell him why me and Michael ended.

*sigh* "Harry,im gonna tell you why me and Michael broke up so in case these dreams happen again, you'll know what to do.

*flashback*

Hannah come here. "What do you need babe?"I asked as i entered our room. I want you hannah. "Michael you know im waiting til marriage." I don't give a shit! And with that he slapped me and beat me then raped me repeatedly all night.

By now im full on sobbing while Harry is getting me to calm down but hes also crying. "Harry why are you crying?" Because this bastard hurt you and took your innocence. You have no idea how bad I wanna kill him hannah. "He's gone Harry ou of my life for good. As long as im here with you, I know ill be safe." And with that we went back to sleep with his arms protectively around my waist.

So wat do u guys think do far?