Chapter 2

Brianna's P.O.V.

"Hannah that was Harry Styles!" I know Brianna he kept staring at me. It was very wierd, i replied. "Ooh someone's got a crush on you!" As if bri, i mean who would go out with me? Ever since me and Michael broke up, I haven't been myself and i dont know if im ready for another relationship. Me and him be been together for 4 years!

"I know hannah, but it's been a year since the break up. At least be friends with him first and see how it goes?" I dnt know Brianna. "Pleaseeee?" Ugh fine ill give it a try.

Hannah's P.O.V.

Why does she want me to be with Harry? I mean yea it was the cool that my celebrity crush was staring at me, but i still love Michael. Oh well, i guess i could be friends with him. I mean what's the worst that could happen?

The Next Day

Hannah's P.O.V.

Holy shit! There are a lot of girls at the mall already and it's only 30 minutes until the boys come. Hey hannah i think i see them, Brianna whispered. "How can you be so sure bri?"

Before she could reply, i was on te floor because someone decided to bump into me.

"Hi love im sorry about that. My names Harry. Harry Styles."

Harry's P.O.V.

As i was walking to the mall entrance Louis decided to come running out of nowhere and push me! I mean who the heck does that? But I bumped into someone.

Hi love im sorry about that. Im Harry. Harry Styles. Holy shit! It's hannah.

"Hi, I know who you are. Big fan. Plus you kept staring at me in Starbucks yesterday." Haha yea sorry about that, i have a tendency to state at beautiful girls.

Wtf was i saying? Oh yeah u need to make a mental note to thank Louis cause i know he pushed me on purpose. I mean i pretty much talked about her all yesterday.

"Oh really now? How many girls have you used that line on?" Only one. "Oh."she replied. Your the only girl i used it on. "Oh well then i feel special, but you need to go, your friends are waiting Styles. Okay i'll see you up there,right? "Haha of course i will." Good. See you in a bit hannah.