The Breaking of the Fellowship

(Disclaimer: I own none of the characters or names included in this story, only the events that occur)

Frodo stood in front of the banks of the Falls of Rauros. He held the One Ring in his hands. A tear streamed down his cheek.
He knew what he had to do. He didn't want to do it. It was too hard. But he had to leave the others behind. One by one, they would all be consumed and driven mad by the Ring.
He wished the Ring had never come to him. He wished none of this had happened.
He had said so to Gandalf before... before he fell in Moria. Before he sacrificed himself so the Fellowship could escape.
The wizard had said something to Frodo that he took to heart.
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All that you have to do, is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."
Frodo realized what needed to be done.
He put the Ring in the pocket of his waistcoat, and he got into a canoe and started to push off.
A voice shouted out from behind him
"Mr Frodo! Frodo!"
It was his best friend and gardener, Samwise Gamgee.
"Go back, Sam! I'm going to Mordor alone!"
"Of course you are," replied Sam. "And I'm coming with you!"

Suddenly, the two heard the sound of metal clanking in the nearby woods. Trumpets sounded. The Uruk Hai were attacking. Already, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Merry, Pippin and Boromir were fighting them off, struggling to keep their lives.
Sam turned back to Frodo.
"Go, Mr Frodo!"
Sam turned back to face the Uruks, drawing his blade.
"You shall not touch him!" exclaimed the brave hobbit, charging at the army.
Frodo had gotten fully into the canoe, and he was attempting to flee without being caught. He looked back at the riverbank.
Already, Sam had been captured.
An Uruk Hai soldier had attached a rope to an arrow, and shot it directly into Frodo's canoe.
The Uruks got together, pulling the rope, bringing the canoe closer to them.
Frodo was scared. He had failed.
Before Frodo could do anything else, the Uruks grabbed him.
Frodo and Sam were bound in rope and were being taken off.
All the Uruks fled the scene.