Chapter 11

Hanasita punched her opponent into the ground, shattering some of it. I did it! I passed the first round! She silently cheered.

"That's my girl!" Sumire shouted cheerfully.

Sumire was sitting with her old friends; Kaminarimon Denki, Izuno Wasabi, Mitsuki, Suzumeno Namida, Lee Metal, Yuino Iwabe, Yamanaka Inojin, Eida, Daemon, Yodo, Akimichi Chocho, Nara Shikadai and Kurogane Tsubaki. The only people missing was Himawari, Kawaki and Boruto.

"Wow. She sure takes after you in ability, Sumire-chan," Wasabi said.

"Although, I've noticed that she looks a lot like Boruto-kun. Why is that?" Denki inquired.

"Eh. Coincidence," Sumire brushed them off.

"Whatever you say," Shikadai groaned.

Meanwhile, where the five Kage watched as Hanasita was announced the winner of the first match. Sarada narrowed her eyes through her glasses.

"I'd like to see a match between Sanada-san and Hanasita-san," the Kazekage said.

"Shinki-san has a point. They look similar, no doubt. But their abilities are completely different and I would go as far as to say they're both the strongest out of this new generation," the Tsuchikage said.

Sarada looked at them from the corner of her eye, then back at the matched as she watched her daughter win. Sanada, you better not loose to Hanasita!

"Hana-chan's good!" Himawari said with a big smile.

"Yeah..." Boruto stared at Sanada win. If they were to face off, Sanada just might loose. I mean, she hasn't suffered any trauma to awaken the Sharingan...

"Ne, Onii-chan," Himawari softly spoke up, sitting closer to her brother as the rest of her family watched the next match. "Do you want a relationship with Sumi-neechan?"

"Of course. Sumire-chan was one of my closest friends, and Hanasita-san is my daughter..." Boruto said.

"No..." Himawari shook her head. Boruto turned to her in confusion. "Do you want a relationship with Sumi-neechan?" Himawari clarified.

Boruto seemed to think for a moment. Sure, a piece of him still loved Sumire, but he was engaged. But then again, Hanasita grew up without a father in her life, meaning Sanada could grow up with her parents split and Boruto could still be in her life.

"Are you seriously thinking? It's not that deep," Himawari said.

"Yeah... Yeah, I do..."

***

Finally, the last match came up. Hanasita had made it to the final match. She stood in front of Sanada, who glared daggers at her. Rubbing her arm, she waited for the signal to go. As soon as it went, she pulled out a kunai and attacked Sanada, who used a kunai to protect herself.

Oh, Hana... Please be okay... Sumire thought, clasping her hands in front of her.

Don't lose to her, Sanada! Or you're gonna get it! Sarada mused as she watched the match between the half-sisters.

"DON'T LOSE, HANA-CHAN! SHOW HER WHO'S BOSS!" Suzuka shouted, fist bumping the air.

"Z-Zuka-chan..." Suzuki said nervously.

"Tch. Annoying," Sanada's male teammate scoffed.

She doesn't have the Sharingan? Hanasita noted as she jumped away from her half-sister. This should be easy then. Hanasita knew her mom would be mad, but Sanada was still strong, even without the Sharingan.

Hanasita's eyes shifted to the hand signs Sanada was making. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Fire filled the arena.

"Ah! Hana!" Sumire shouted in concern.

As the fire cooled down, Sanada smirked, believing she won. But suddenly, she felt a kunai at her throat. Her blue orbs shifted behind her, where Hanasita was there, but this time she had the Jougen activated.

It was obvious everyone was in complete shock when they saw the Jougen.

"How does she have Boruto-kun's Jougen?" Daemon inquired suspiciously as all her old friend's eyes were on her. Eida already knew, thanks to the Senrigan.

Sumire ignored them. Hana, you promised.

Sanada and Hanasita continued fighting, but with the Jougen, Hanasita had the upperhand. She was able to pin Sanada to the wall and punched right near her face, making a tiny crater.

Sanada glared at her as Hanasita was announced the winner. Hanasita let go of the blonde haired female and walked off, not bothering to say "good job." She ran up the stairs and hugged her teammates, who were cheering for her.

"Congrats, Hana-chan!" Suzuki exclaimed.

"You sure showed her who's boss!" Suzuka said with a wide smile.

Hanasita cheerfully nodded. She then saw her mom running over, Yuri following. "Yuri-Sensei, Mom, did you see!?" she exclaimed in happiness.

Sumire hugged Hanasita, holding her in a tight grip. "Hana, you weren't supposed to use that ability! It's only gonna cause more trouble!" Sumire said, pulling away.

Hanasita looked at the ground. "I'm sorry... I forgot..." Hanasita murmured.

"Nice job, Hana-chan!" Himawari said as she run over and hugged her niece. "I'm proud of you!"

"What about Sanada-san? Should you be talking to her?" Hanasita said. After all, no one knew that Hanasita was Sanada's niece, except for a rare few, not even Yuri knew.

"Eh, who cares? But I'm really, really proud. And how come you've never showed me the Jougen before?" Himawari said, placing her hands on her hips, looking like she was annoyed.

"You never asked," Hanasita said, chuckling.

Sumire watched with soft eyes. You're now a Chunin, Hana.

***

"Good job, you know, on Hanasita winning," Sarada said as she and Sumire were in the Hokage's office. It had never been the same since that night at the Uzumakis.

"Yeah..."

"Um, are you sure about this?" Sarada questioned.

"Well, we're leaving in a few weeks, so I might as well keep myself occupied because the girls want to exlpore more. And stay for the upcoming festival," Sumire said.

"Fine. You're mission isn't a dangerous one, I don't think. But you know they can change," Sarada said, handing a scroll of what Sumire had to deliver. "You can't look at it. And Sumi-chan, please come back..."

"You're making it sound like this isn't a C-ranked," Sumire said, placing the scroll in her pocket, then placing her hand on her hip. "I'll be back in a few days. Guess I'll have to miss the festival. Eh, Yuri-san and the others will look after Hana. Bye, Sara-chan."