#21

Natasha crept into their garage where she wrapped her fingers around a loose tile. She yanked it toward her and quickly placed her thumb on the fingerprint scanner that had been hidden behind it.

It quickly turned green. A slot opened up and she slid the tile in for safekeeping. She then waited as a hole appeared and kept growing until it was just large enough for her to walk through. She walked through and listened as the hole closed behind her. She knew that the tile had been replaced on the wall so that her kids wouldn't be suspicious.

She continued down the narrow passage and finally reached the end. There were a bunch of glass cases (think Spiderman into the Spiderverse) with each of their family's suits.

There was one for Steve, one for James (it was a lot like the CA suit, but with some upgrades and a few extra features and a slightly more modern look), and a few of Natasha's old suits as well as her regular one. She placed Thalia's suit in a new case next to James's. She smiled slightly, before using her phone to upgrade the label on the bottom. It now read; Thalia Max Rogers Suit 1 (Stupid label name, I know. I wanted Max to be her middle name, like a short version of Maximoff. I'm sorry that it's stupid, but yeah). Natasha grinned before heading back upstairs.

———————
This was a sort of fill-in chapter I guess?
Hope you liked the was I described this stuff