30!| The Truth Untold Pt.2

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗

許すことは忘れることである

╚═══════《✧》═══════╝

Right after her question, the images on the mirror suddenly distorted, causing [Y/n] to furrow her brows, "What happened?" Paimon questioned, "Usually the mirror replies to any question asked- but I didn't expect it to register this one..." [Y/n] replied, her eyes glancing at the book's pages, violently flipping. [Y/n] didn't necessarily panic until she saw the 5th book, The Fall of Khaenri'ah, finally opening, its pages flipping through. If anything, it was this moment that she felt her stomach drop to a bottomless pit, her breath thinning.

Dantalion was on her desk, filing out documents and signing requests to be fulfilled by the gatekeepers who asked permission to help some of those passing, when suddenly a black crow flew through her window as its mouth dropped a scroll of paper tied with Celestia's ribbon. Her eyes widened, thanking the bird that flew out before immediately opening the scroll, quickly reading through its contents before standing up profusely, changing into her archon form, her black wings knocking down the table and its contents behind her as she flew down towards the tiny island in the skies of Teyvat, landing gracefully in front of the white large double doors of the palace that suddenly opened, revealing the archons walking out in the opposite directions, refusing to face her.

"Hey guys," she waved, the beam on her face immediately dimming as she realized that they were ignoring her, Baal even managing to bump into her shoulder as she walked by. Dantalion turned around at the seven figures, her heart slightly aching at their current attitude as she just simply brushed it off, thinking to talk about it later after her meeting with Celestia. And so, she entered the palace straight into the meeting room, the gods sitting in chairs higher, intimidating her as she looked up and bowed.

"Dantalion," one spoke, his voice deep, echoing through as it sent chills on her spine, causing her to gulp, immediately strengthening her demeanor and putting on a straight face, "We decided to grace you with a choice- a chance, to be right or to be wrong," Dian raised her brows in confusion, "We are aware of your connections towards the Zeo Archon and ask you to select a side- the nation of Khaenri'ah has caused massive distress across Teyvat's mainlands and due to the Zeo Archon ruling over the land and unbelievably allowing such catastrophe to happen,

he will be executed on sighting,"

"What?" Dantalion breathed, "He would never!" she screamed, her heartbeat pounding against her ears, the words of the higher power repeating in her head like a curse, "Dantalion we demand you to keep decorum!" The other spoke, smashing her mallet on the ceramic table as her voice boomed, "Whose side will you choose?" she demanded, her tone powerful enough to trip the Theo Archon off her feet.