Chapter two : New Face

The weekend ended pretty quickly and before I knew it I was back in school already hoping the day would swiftly come to an end.

The professor wasn't present in class yet, and even though it was a bit unusual for Mr. Atkins to be late. Neither I nor anyone else in class seemed to care.

Deciding to pass the time, I became absorbed in my sketchbook. Since taking a break from my paintings and trying not to think about the upcoming showcase, the pages had begun to become my sole sanctuary, a world where my imagination could run wild and free. It had been a while since I even drew in this book and for some reason for the past two days I forgot how carefree my drawings used to be.

Lost in my own creative bubble, I was immersed and oblivious to the world around me.

Little did i know, Mr. Atkins had finally entered the classroom accompanied by a new student. As I continued to sketch something weird and unfamiliar unbeknownst began to happen.

My heart suddenly fluttered at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. I glanced up and my eyes met the gaze of a boy standing next to our professor.

His presence had completely caught me off guard, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still. His eyes were a captivating shade of hazel, filled with a blend of curiosity and intrigue. His skin was pale and white as snow and hair so dark I wondered if it was naturally like that. And when he smiled... oh god His smile i felt something inside me melt as two faint but very deep looking dimples appeared on either side of his cheeks.

I could see the professor saying something to  him and the boy nodded in understanding.

Turning back to the class he opened his mouth to speak and i couldn't help the rapid pounding going on in my chest. His voice was soft yet deep  and he spoke slowly and clearly as he introduced himself.

"Hello everyone, my name is kang su-ho but you could call me Beau".

Murmurs and awwes could be heard throughout the classroom as he finished introducing himself.

Okay Beau Mr. Atkins began to speak again gesturing to the back of the classroom at the empty seat beside me.

" you can have a seat by the window  next to Rayne"

With each step he took towards me I could feel my breath becoming more shallow, He truly was beautiful beyond words.

As class carried on I noticed how most of the girls in class watched him but it was like he didn't even notice all the stare's.

His eyes looked a bit distant as he glanced out the window and with the morning light shining through brushing against his fair skin for a second I felt the need to capture the moment before me.