Prologue: The Past - Part 2

The whole day walking around, and reading books was not on Nitelight's list. He was hoping he would take the prince somewhere nice but instead it's just research on how to stop a evil being. Nitelight sighed and went inside his house.

When he walked in, it was quiet, it is pretty dark out so Galax is asleep and Snoozy sometimes sleeps with Galax because of their fear of being alone in the dark.

Nitelight walked in the room him and his young sibling share, he looked to his left and looked at the purple pi'illo sleeping on the bed. He smiled and took off his scarf and put it on his desk, he went to a bed that was on the right side of the room and lay on it.

He stared at the ceiling with a tired face, he felt exhausted, he planned on what to do yesterday but it was ruined. He wanted to give the prince the best break ever but I guess the world likes throwing stuff at him, making Nitelight and Dreambert never get an actual long relaxing break.

Nitelight started to tear up while trying to sleep, he wipes his tears away so his sibling doesn't have to worry about him being sad. He feels bad for having his sibling help him and not doing the same to them whenever they feel down because of his duty as a knight, a honorary knight, always by the prince's side. I guess this is how his father felt before. Nitelight quickly fall asleep after thinking about that.

The next day, early in the morning Nitelight woke up to a cat on his chest, it was Snoozy laying on him. "You were shaking while you were sleeping, so I put Snoozy on you to calm you down!" Galax was sitting on the floor near Nitelight's bed.

Nitelight started to pet the cat, also giving him scratches too. He took a deep breath and sit up, the cat quickly got off of the blue pi'illo and sit at the edge of the bed.

Galax got up and left the room to leave Nitelight alone. As Nitelight watches Galax walk out, he pets Snoozy who is still on the bed laying down. Nitelight got up and got ready for the day. Nitelight saw a flower that was suppose to be a gift for Dreambert but forgot about it yesterday.

Nitelight took it with him and left his room, he went straight to the front door after, "I'm going now. I see you later, Galax." Nitelight said to the young pi'illo, "Alright, have a good day!" Galax watched their brother leave the house.

" Nitelight said to the young pi'illo, "Alright, have a good day!" Galax watched their brother leave the house

While Nitelight is walking, he stared at the flower with a tired look on his face. It was a rare flower species in the kingdom, the only thing Nitelight knows about is it's only found in caves but they are also rare in those too. Nitelight calls the flower Dream Lily, Nitelight doesn't know why he called them that, but it's a nice name for them on how dreamy they look!

Nitelight made it to the front of the castle, he hesitates to walk in for a couple of seconds, taking breaths. "Hello sonny, are you okay?" Nitelight jumped in the air and stared at the source of the voice.

It was a elder pi'illo wearing purple and has a thick beard. "Oh, greetings Eldream." Nitelight shyly waved to Eldream. "What are you doing here?" Nitelight asked the elder.