Chapter 1: Thousands of Years

Meanwhile, at the Pi'illo Castle. Prince Dreambert is in his room, sitting on his bed. He is staring at the flower Nitelight dropped earlier today. He has been examining it all day, "This flower is really dreamy." The prince was really into the flower, he got up and went to his desk to put the flower on.

Dreambert smiled at the flower, "I guess I have to give this back to Nitelight whenever I see him tomorrow." Dreambert said, slowly frowning. He heard a knock on his door, the prince slowly approach the door.

Dreambert opened the door and saw one of the guards, "Your highness, this young child has—" "Prince Dreambert! Do you know where's my brother? He hasn't come home at all and it's late!" The guard was interrupted by the young pi'illo next to them, it was Galax.

Dreambert's eyes widened, starting to worry. "Nitelight hasn't gone home?" The prince asked, Galax nodded. Dreambert looked at the guard, "You, go tell the other guards to search around and take Galax home too." Dreambert said.

The prince bent down, making him the same height level as the young pi'illo. "We are going to find Nitelight, make sure you don't give this guard a hard time on the way home, alright?" Dreambert looked at Galax and gave them a smile, the young pi'illo smiled back and left with the guard.

The prince quietly close the door and started walking towards his bed. Dreambert went on his bed and laid down. He started to think where Nitelight went, but started to think about something else after, thinking about how both him and Nitelight always hang out together, laughing and smiling to each other. He quickly sleep while thinking about those times.

-

The next day, Dreambert has not heard anything about his trusted knight's whereabouts yet, he starts to worry about him. The prince walked out the castle, trying to forget about Nitelight's disappearance, by clearing his mind before a guard running up to him, "Your highness! Bad news!" a pi'illo guard said with a breathy voice. "Is it about Nitelight?" Dreambert asked, the guard caught his breath, "No, it's not about Nitelight... but a Pi'illo Master told me to tell you that Antasma has the Dark Stone!" the guard said to the prince.

Dreambert stare at the guard with a frown on his face but shift to an angry look, "Go tell everyone to be prepared! We are getting rid of Antasma now!" Dreambert said, quickly walking away from the guard. The prince saw Eldream, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard everything you and the guard said, prince." Eldream said.

Dreambert frowned but not at the elder pi'illo probably at himself, "Your highness, Nitelight will come around soon." Eldream said trying to cheer the prince up. "Yeah, you're right, he will appear... let's go." Dreambert said walking away, Eldream looked at the prince, "where are we going, Prince Dreambert?" Eldream asked, Dreambert looked back at the elder, "We are going to warn and help prepared everyone for our battle with Antasma." Dreambert said.

Every pi'illo guard, Eldream and Dreambert have warned everyone and help prepared everyone for Antasma's arrival, Eldream went to ask the Zeekeeper for extra help for the battle.

It was time to face Antasma now that he stole the Dark Stone, the Pi'illos and Zeekeeper have to act fast. Dreambert already going over the preparations with the Pi'illo folk and the Zeekeeper, they do what they were told. Dreambert forgotten about where Nitelight is, not worrying because he knows his friend will be back for him.

"Antasma! You're out numbered, the whole kingdom is here to fight you! You can surrender, or you can pick to lose here and now!" Dreambert yelled at Antasma. The bat king smirked and laughed, "You must be SCREEEMBERT that one Pi'illo mentioned!" Antasma said, Dreambert's eyes widened.

Dreambert growled, "what pi'illo? Was it Nitelight?!" Dreambert yelled at the bat king again, Antasma laughed, "I've hid him somewhere... you'll never find him." Antasma said.