Chapter 4: A Knight's Reality

After everything, every event that happened in Pi'illo Island, it's now safe, no more bad guys trying to take over. The Mario Bros saving the world from Bowser, the Dream Stone is broken and turned into a giant coin, after that it turn into smaller ones. The knight in this story is still bedridden had missed all of that due to him losing his energy from that day and hasn't been awake for days.

But it's okay to miss out on an huge event on the island, it's important for this knight to have his rest after that horrible nightmare battle in the dream world. Dreambert sent him to a hospital in Wakeport before all of that happened, he sometimes will visit the knight but now that he has his kingdom back and ready to rule again he doesn't really have enough time to visit his dearest friend.

-

At night, rain drops hitting the window from outside, it's a stormy night out. There is a bird cawing outside, hoping to wake the blue knight up after days of sleeping.

 There is a bird cawing outside, hoping to wake the blue knight up after days of sleeping

The person in bed was moving around, trying to get comfy... or actually trying to wake up from something. The dark mysterious bird stare at the blue knight trying to wake up. The blue knight stop moving around and opens his eyes and stare at whatever was in front of him, he sees a shadow on top of him.

The knight yelled and try to punch it but there was no one there. He sit up and look around the room, "where am I? What is this place?!" Nitelight asked himself, he was confused. He heard foot steps quickly coming this way, he looked at the door, light peeking through under the door.

Nitelight stared at the door waiting for someone to open it, someone actually opened the door. Nitelight looked at the person, the person was a beanish wearing a coat and there are also other beanish people behind him, "I heard a yell from in here, are you okay?" The beanish with a coat asked the blue pi'illo.

 Nitelight looked at the person, the person was a beanish wearing a coat and there are also other beanish people behind him, "I heard a yell from in here, are you okay?" The beanish with a coat asked the blue pi'illo

Nitelight was questioning who this person is but he left that question stay in his head till It can be answered soon. He nodded to the person, the beanish turned the light on and smiled at the pi'illo. Nitelight covers his eyes because of how bright it is, "I'm glad you're awake, you've been asleep for a week... or added a extra few days to your very long slumber" The beanish said to the pi'illo. Nitelight looked around the room again, "you are probably confused where you're at. You are in a hospital that's in Wakeport." The beanish said while walking towards a chair that's near Nitelight's bed and took a seat on it.