Final Exams!

A/N Hello everyone I am in a writing mood today and I will be making this chapter with the last one! I hope you enjoy this one as it will be the first part of 3 as it will talk about the battles between Class 1A and their teachers for each and every class that they have within the school! Izuku will have a small time skip of a power jump since he will have spent his weekend before school training his quirk further. In terms of power scaling, his power is on par with Eraserhead when he gets serious... slightly. He is still weaker than their teacher, by a wide margin, but he will be as strong as when the man starts to take his class seriously. If they were to fight.

Izuku woke up the next morning as he prepared to meditate in order to increase his control with his quirk. He had been making leaps and bounds of control as well as learning new techniques in making himself better at using it. He had learned to spread the power all around his body in order to gain the maximum amount of power needed to use. He also used whatever he learned from the show Dragonball Z from the 1990's in order to make attacks of his own with plasma. It was hilarious how the prideful Vegeta named his attacks after how he felt sexually at least it was to Izuku. But besides that, he had finally come up with a new move that increased his power by at least 25x... he called it...Emerald Flash. It allowed him to collect his power within his fingers on each hand as he would point them in the form of a gun and shoot it at his opponents. It was incredibly versatile as it would annihilate the dummies he set up in his backyard, he was about 24 hours away from heading back to school, and he wanted to show off his new move to his teacher. He soon looked at his phone in order to see if he had any calls from Ochako when he saw the amount of phone calls from his mother. Calling her back he soon heard her phone ringing on the other side, and as soon as it reached its second ring, she answered. "Izuku! Are you alright! Did you get away from that killer safely!?" Inko called out from the phone. Izuku had forgotten that his mother was placed in an old person's home because of the Alsheimer's she was experiencing. And there was nothing he could do about it since the people who told him about it said that it would continue until she eventually became brain dead. He continued talking to his mother about what happened on his internship with Ochako as his mother talked about having grandbabies soon down the line. He wasn't aware of how much time had passed just talking to his mother when he saw that the time was around late at night, and he needed to get some sleep, in order to find out what was happening the next day. So ending the call on a good note, he went to his room and did some quirk notes as he wanted to catch up on some missed Hero quirk notes and fell asleep.

=====================================================

Izuku was on his way to the school the next day since he was all alone in his home, he didn't wish to tell his teachers as well as the principal about his living situation since they might think that there was something wrong with that. A useless Deku shouldn't have to worry others with his problems, he was always alone, so he was fine. Arriving at school he sat down in his seat as Aizawa-sensei talked about what happened during the internships as he congratulated some students on their actions, whilst he gave Iida a stern warning to not do what he did ever again. The day continued until they reached Hero Informatics class as Aizawa entered the classroom once again. "Hello class I know that you all want to head home soon, so I will be telling you that your final exams will be showing up during this week. I will not be telling you what the practical will be about, just know that it will be as hard as you think it will be." Aizawa said, as he went over what they will be reviewing in the class. After going over what lessons the Final Exams will be going over on the written test, he took the class outside as he told them about making some new moves in order to let the class know how they have progressed. Izuku stood up to his teacher as the man looked at the boy with a confused look as Izuku asked him a question. "Can I test a skill I learned on you?" Izuku asked, as the man nodded. "You can erase my quirk if it becomes too much to handle sensei!" Izuku said, as he pointed his hands in the direction of Aizawa. The class, intrigued about his new move sat on the ground nearby as they noticed a faint glow of emerald on his fingers moving to their tips. It was here that they all noticed how his fingers began to glow ominously as they were pointed at their teacher. "Are you going to use this new power?" Aizawa asked, as he was admittedly amused. "Emerald Flash!" Izuku called out, as he pulled his hands into a gun formation as he blasted his teacher many times with the blasts. Aizawa, caught off guard blocked the attack as he was peppered with the blasts hitting his arms and legs. He was surprised with the power of these attacks as they were doing a lot of damage to his arms and legs, and he knew not to take his student lightly. He used his quirk and Izuku's power went down into a small blast and Aizawa was surprised that Izuku's quirk wasn't completely erased. "Are you erasing my quirk?" Izuku asked. "Yes, but why do you still have it?" Aizawa asked, concerned. "I don't know, maybe it is a mutation?" Izuku asked, as Aizawa just shook his head in amusement. The rest of the class went over their Super moves as they wanted to show the class that they had moves as well. Overall, the class was doing great and having fun with one another, Izuku used Todoroki's Ice in order to have targets in order to get his aim on point as well as make sure he won't miss a moving target. As soon as the class neared its end, Aizawa came out and told them that it was time for lunch and that as soon as it was over, they could all head home.