Summer Camp Training!

A/N Hello everyone sorry for not updating this story during the timeframe that I was making other stories. I was too busy getting some other stories up and off the ground with their prologues as well as second chapters. I can only hope that you give them the love that you have given this one, this will basically go over the next couple hours within the chapter as well as the first day of training. Hopefully you are prepared for what will happen on the second day of training! Let's begin!

Izuku had a large head start on his classmates as they fell to the ground behind him, he was jumping from tree to tree in order to reach the camp before the allotted time that the Pussycats gave them. He wasn't using his quirk in order to do this as he had no idea if he could fly with his quirk active, but he was doing his best with his base strength alone. He was about 75 meters away from his class when he was swarmed with Pixie Bobs manifestations that grew out of the ground and attacked him. Using his quirk sparingly he destroyed each and every one as he flew through the air after he launched himself from a tree to defeat the constructs. As he was fighting, this allowed his classmates to catch up to him and watch as he fought each construct with precision as well as power. And they also may have entered the battle in order to keep him safe from any and all harm. Except Bakugo, that boy was more or less keeping his distance from the group. Within the next couple hours Izuku and his classmates barring Bakugo and Todoroki were making their way near a lake that was next to them. Izuku noticed some water constructs coming towards them as he informed his classmates about them in time to get them to run away. Although that may have been to their detriment, since the constructs in the forest were now gaining on them since they had little stamina left after their fight early on. All in all, Izuku would rate this first battle in his class without things going crazy in a city a 6/10 at best.

==============================================================

It was near 5 pm now and Aizawa and the other proctors of the training for Class 1-A and 1-B were waiting for their class to arrive in the location. It wasn't until they heard the shrubbery move about that they looked and found Izuku sent flying out of the forest as a rage filled Bakugo screamed at him. "WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU THROW THOSE BALLS OF ENERGY YOU BASTARD!" The boy screamed at Izuku. It was really comical as Bakugo screamed that because his hair looked like a spoofed-up afro and his entire body was black as can be. "Bakugo refrain from attacking your classmates." Aizawa said, staring at the boy. Bakugo scoffed before walking off, but never noticed how his classmates were glowering at him from afar. "I swear we need to show him how it really means to be a Hero before he places himself in prison for wreck less abandon." Aizawa said, as the Pussycats nodded their heads. As the students walked over to Izuku who was lying on the ground with swirls in his eyes, Aizawa spoke up to his students who were present. "Alright, during this trip you all will be training how to increase your abilities with your quirks. During this time frame you will all learn how to have survival training on the side of your quirk training. You will all be split up into different groups so that you can increase your power as well as investigation prowess before we head back after 2 weeks. Although, you will need to take a bath, you all stink." Aizawa said, as everyone nodded their heads. Izuku was now awake again and saw the little boy next to Aizawa's foot and went to go greet him. "Hey there little guy, what's your name?" Izuku asked, as the boy lifted his fist and tried to punch him in the scrotum. Izuku caught the boy's hand before it could crush his baby maker, and he asked the young man a question. "Why did you just try that?" He asked sternly. The boy who couldn't have known this would happen, had just scoffed before Izuku squeezed the boy's hand a little tighter as the boy looked up. "Little guy, you don't just attack someone who is trying to show you the common decency to introduce himself. And honestly I can agree with why you wanted to do that." Izuku said, confusing the boy and everyone around. "Oh yeah, how so?" He asked, as Izuku leaned down and with dull eyes stared into the boy's own. "Because I never had a Hero save me from my problems." Izuku said, as he stood up. "Not everyone is made out to be a Hero, but some others just wish to help. I am one of those who just wish to help, but you can't get help if you just don't ask for it." Izuku said, as he walked off. As Izuku returned to his classmates, they all looked at him in concern since he never stuttered, and Mandalay had been left to scold her nephew about the problems of attacking people he doesn't know.