Raiding the Yakuza

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Quirkless Izuku (Revamp)! I hope that you all enjoyed the previous chapters building up to this moment as well as like the story going forward! I know that this story was supposed to be a Quirkless Izuku fanfiction... but don't worry about that right now. We will get to that point of the story and without further ado let's begin!

Izuku had been training on the day of the Raid beginning in a few hours, and he was increasing his strength so that he could save the little girl who was taken from him. He had spent the entire time he was training trying to become stronger so that the little girl could be saved by him and him alone. He was beginning to think about going rogue when Aizawa had entered the training facility to see the young man punch a punching bag off its hinges from the ceiling with sweat falling down his face. "Hey, Midoriya." Aizawa said, as Izuku looked at his teacher. "The Raids happening today. Because of how close you are to this situation; I was tasked with keeping you in line. If you even step out of line once, you will be taken from the Hero Course, got it?" Aizawa said, as he glared into Izuku's eyes. "I respect your decision Aizawa-sensei... but I will have to act as a Hero should. I will do my very best in order to find and bring Eri-chan to safety within my arms, I will not allow her to be taken away. Not again!" Izuku said, as Aizawa smiled at him. "That was what I was honestly hoping for. You are given express permission to use your quirk in order to fight as well as protect Eri, once you get her to safety, you are to come back and help with the defeat of Overhaul." Aizawa said, as Izuku smiled at his teacher. They both soon left the training facility as they found Ochako, Kirishima, and Tsuyu standing next to one another as Aizawa walked up with the young man. As the group of five left the UA grounds they prepared themselves mentally for the large task of raiding a massive base of operations for a Yakuza base within the timeline of Heroes. They continued on the walk towards their respective Hero Agencies where they were doing Work Studies at and put on their Hero Costumes. Izuku had his Hero Costume undergo an overhaul as he thought that he wanted his Hero Suit to be much more appealing to those around himself. So when he exited the room from changing, everyone looked at him as he wore a green and black martial art Gi that had his name on the back of it. Once everyone noticed the absolute change from his last costume, they asked him why he had changed it. "I wanted to make myself a lot more appealing to walk up to instead some guy on the street." Izuku said, as he smiled at them with a determined look.

=========================================

As the Heroes arrived at the base of operations for the Shie Hassaikai they all prepared themselves for the large raid that was about to start. Once they got the plan set up and prepared, the police had knocked on the door stating that they had a warrant for looking around the place. And almost as fast as they made their presence known, a large overly muscular man with a beak over his face, most likely a mask had broken through the front of the door. With Ryukyu as well as her interns fighting the massive man, a new man came out as he started to take their vitality whenever they had landed a strike against him. With the group of girls fighting the villain, the rest of the Heroes entered the building with Izuku, Aizawa, Sir Nighteye, as well as Mirio Togata were leading the charge. Once Sir Nighteye had found the small compartment that leads into the underground tunnels, they all started to run ahead in order to catch all villains responsible for this even happening. Izuku and Mirio had launched further ahead in order to catch up to Overhaul faster than the Heroes who were only able to run. Izuku took to the air, as he flew as fast as he could with Mirio jumping through the walls, ceiling, floor as well as doorways in order to keep up with the flying boy. As soon as they got a massive distance away, some of the Eight Precepts of Death had split the heroes apart as they allowed the two head runners to move further away. With Aizawa as well as Sir Nighteye teaming up on certain villains, Fat Gum and Red Riot had taken on a massive villain who was muscular but lean at the same time. The second villain who was with the tall one had created a shield in order to keep himself safe from the onslaught of Heroes coming in.