First event completed! Second Event Battle!

A/N Sorry for the long wait on this chapter, I know you all have been waiting for it for a long while, and I am now here to deliver on it! I can hope and only pray that you all don't hate me for not being on schedule for how I haven't been capable of writing stories every single day and I don't like not being able to do so. Well this is hopes that you all enjoy it as well as get a treat during the event!

Izuku was making runs throughout the whole city as he was making sure to take out opponents left and right from different schools. He had been able to amass enough points in order to pass onto the second part of the Exam and would soon be on his way, but he wanted to eliminate around 100 people like that Shiketsu student from earlier in the event. He was sitting around 65 eliminations under his belt as he was traversing the entire arena as he was trying to get enough points to pass. He made it to a ruins zone of the arena as he was clearing the area of enemy students from other schools. It kind of made him happy that they weren't taking him seriously since he was all on his own and they were attempting to make sure that he didn't get allies coming to save him. All that ended up for them was them getting their asses handed to them by a boy who was extremely nervous as well as had a lot of power being packed behind a punch to their faces. Izuku was running around a bit more as he was deciding to move onto a new area in order to get some more eliminations when he heard movement behind him. And as he turned around to see who was there, he noticed that one of his buzzers had shone a bright red as he jumped away from the spot he originated from. Looking around the area, he found that Uraraka was there as well as he ran over to her and hid next to her. As they were both looking at the battlefield between rival schools, he was muttering about a plan to take both of them out, as Uraraka had slowly but surely tried to attack him with a ball of her own. But as soon as she was about to touch one of his targets, he immediately turned on her and placed her back to the ground as he stared at her. "What are you doing here Himiko Toga!" Izuku glared at the girl as she started to melt.

========================================================

Ochako was running everywhere in order to find Izuku, the poor boy had gone off on his own in order to try his own hand at passing the exam on his own and she couldn't find him anywhere. She heard some fighting in the ruins area of the Provisional Exam area and as soon as she got near the spot where she was about to reach the fighting, she found Izuku holding down... herself? "Hey Izuku! What are you doing to her?" Ochako asked as she ran over. Izuku had looked up at her and told her the situation and she was on immediate alert as she went over to Izuku, and they both looked over to where their teachers would probably be watching the event from. Izuku placed his hands in the air, giving an S.O.S kind of hand movements as he was trying to get the proctors to come out and stop the Provisional Exams. But when they all received none, the duo faced off against Himiko Toga of the League of Villains as they glared at one another. "Izu-kun! I can't wait to make you bleed!" Himiko called out as she smiled at both Izuku and Ochako. "Toga, what in the hell are you doing here!" Izuku demanded as he stood next to Ochako as he activated his quirk. "Well since the bossman was killed by Endeavor as well as All Might, the Leaue was put off into different areas of the country as we tried to attempt to live on our own!" Himiko said, as she slowly closed the distance. Izuku kept his guard up as he kept his quirk activated and projected his ki onto her in order to make sure that she doesn't catch them off guard and nearly kill them with a knife. As Himiko was about to attack Ochako, Izuku kicked her in the back sending her to the ground as he glared hard at the girl in question. "What are you doing attacking me! I just want to get some blood!" She said, as she pouted. "If blood is all you need, can't you go to a blood bank in order to get it?" Ochako asked, as she entered the conversation. "Why would anyone want to give me blood? They all just look at me like I'm some sort of monster!" Himiko said, as she got up from the ground. 'That kick really hurt! I can't believe that Izu-kun would stop me from making Ochako-chan bleed!' Himiko thought to herself, as she prepared for another attack. This time she would go for Izuku's front, but he was right there in front of her as he kicked the blade out of her hand as she became shocked at how he knew where she was again. "I might not be capable of seeing where you are when you erase your presence, but I can sense your energy. It's not that hard." Izuku said, as he placed the girl in a full nelson and then held her to the ground. Pulling out his phone he went to call his teacher, when he remembered something... his phone was not in his pocket as they took it out before the Provisional License Exam! Cursing inside his head, he grabbed Himiko and tossed her to Ochako as the girl went to do a roundhouse kick to the girl's noggin, only to be stopping herself halfway as Himiko had pulled out yet another knife and nearly plunged the knife into her leg. Ochako only escaped from that exchange with a small knick to her leg as she moved back to Izuku as just before Himiko was about to attack the Exam was called as everyone who was remaining in the Exams were safe to move on so long as they weren't eliminated. "This isn't over Toga! You better get out of here before the Heroes notice your presence!" Izuku said, as the girl turned into the Shiketsu girl once again as she ran off. Falling to his knees Izuku had started to breath heavily as him using his Ki quirk was really causing him problems. Had he continued in that fight to prevent Himiko from taking their blood, she probably would have been able to kill them both.