My Little Leaf- A Leafcil One-Shot

What's up!!

I got this new steamy hot one-shot for you!!

Careful tho! It's hot!

This was requested by~ AstroThing332!!!

Fandom: BFDI/BFB/TPOT

Story: Leafy was done getting harrased and living, so she want's to end it, but a certain girl stops her.

AU?: Suicidal! Leafy and High School AU!

Type: Angst/Fluff

Ships?: Ex- Fireafy, Leafcil

Characters: Leafy, Pencil

Characters Mentioned: Firey, Pin, Coiny

Pronouns Used: She/Her- Leafy, Pencil, Pin
He/Him- Firey, Coiny

Extra: TRIGGERS OF MENTION/ATTEMPT OF DEATH!!! PLEASE READ WITH ABSOLUTE CAUTION!!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Leafy's P.O.V*

I was walking through the halls of this hell I call high school. I was wearing a long sleeved hoodie and worn jeans.

It was really hot outside, but I could care less. I didn't care anymore about what went on around me.

Life was a fucking pain, and I was just it's punching bag. From getting hurt daily, to loosing the only person who cared.

My whole life was a fucking joke. Nobody cared about me. They may act like they do, but I know they don't.

I was suppose to be the kindest person here! And while I am...

Nobody liked me. Nobody wanted to even make friends with me.

They all couldn't get passed the single most awful thing I had done during my time there.

It was freshman year, and everyone was competing in this new thing. It was called the end of the year field day.

Basically, it's like a normal field day, but a whole lot more crazy. There wasn't any of the normal field day games.

No. There were crazy games! Games like, 'The Balance Beam' and 'The Tasty Bake Challenge'

This fun day went on for like 6 days. It was fun! It was me and Firey in the final two, and he won.

He won a fun trip to a place called 'Dream Island'! And he could invite anyone he wanted! And he invited everyone...

Everyone BUT me! And it hurt, because we were best friends! So, I.. I stole the prize from him.