Part 19

Nowadays Fourth has been quite busy as he needs to attend class and also help his dad take care of the biggest company in Bangkok. Being a mafia leader doesn't has to go to work everyday but he still have to manage the other business given by his daddy and the dark business that is now his responsibility. Nothing much to be an issue though as he got help from Gemini and his daddy Joong has given him an assistant as well as a right hand for him which is prom. This week Fourth is quite busy dealing with the weapons and bombs problem as some of the investors has change his mind so he need to manage it and find new investors to keep the business steady. The Casio is going well fourth only need to visit once or twice a weeks but now he spent most of his time at his company which manage and own half of the hotels in Thailand. However Prom is kind of a professional in everything he needed for so sometime he would let prom take care of it and he went to Gemini's company.
Just like today as he didn't have any meeting so he let prom manage the work at the company and he went to Gemini's. As he opens the door he saw his husband doing his work in front of the computer frowning he didn't even notice that fourth is coming because he didn't knock or make a sound. He approached Gemini quietly then jump on his lap hug him tightly.

Fourth: I miss you

Gemini: Oww when did you come here baby I didn't notice at all

Fourth: Just now you were so focus on your computer and what's wrong with the frowning huh anything stressful?

Gemini: No baby just someone causing trouble want to stop the contract which is not over until the end ot this year.

Fourth: Oww why?

Gemini: I'm pretty sure he has someone to back him up and order him to do it if not he wouldn't dare to because if he withdraw and terminate the contract he will suffer a great lost. I kinda already know who would back him up but I don't wanna put my hands on it. We will see if it has cause us lots of problem I will definitely settle it but if he just wanna withdraw then fine I can ignore it

Fourth: So if he withdraw, wouldn't your company suffer some lost??

Gemini: Umm..not really baby but it's still troublesome we have to set up a new plan for it. Enough with this what about you? Don't you have work?

Fourth: I don't have meeting today so after the class end I come here to accompany you and let p'prom manage at the company.

Gemini: You naughty you should act more responsible and attentive baby so that they will respect you from their heart and not just you are his boss.

Fourth: I know I did my work well it's just there's not much work so I can take a rest can't I then? Can't I take a rest after studying hard and have to manage lots of things? Can't I come and see my husband because I miss him? Then fine I should go you don't seem to need me or miss me.

Fourth pissed off immediately and got up from Gemini's laps about to walk away but Gemini was faster he circles his arm around fourth's waist and pull him back

Gemini: That's not what I meant baby

Fourth: Let me go

Gemini: Nooo

Fourth: Why? you don't want to see me anyways

Gemini: Baby....I do want to see you I miss you every time I said those things because it's good for you but if you don't want to that's fine I wouldn't mind at all I know you work hard and you determined to do it but I just want to behave better...nahh I don't know how to put it just forget it I'm sorry if my words offended you

Gemini explains and kiss fourth cheeks neck and all over his face making fourth face that was frowning earlier turn to smile and giggle. Actually he understands what Gemini meant but still he's pissed off because he wants comfort not advise or lectures. His daddy already gave him enough he doesn't need more of that and plus he really works hard and set his mind to it not that he only did it just because it was his responsibility.