Introduction and Prologue

Arrange Marriage.

Start:
End:

"I'm not just a pretty face, Seungcheol. Underestimate me at your own risk." Jeonghan glared at Seungcheol, stepping into his personal space.

"You might be a model, but you've just walked into a whole new kind of runway - my world." Seungcheol husked out as he grabbed Jeonghan's jaw, tilting his head up and connecting their lips.

One year, without a single slip-up. That's all Seungcheol needs - a marriage of convenience to divert media attention and stabilize his company. But what he didn't anticipate were the distractions Jeonghan would bring into his meticulously controlled life. The real catch? Convincing Jeonghan, the boy he once rejected in high school, to agree to this arrangement. Can they survive a year of this delicate dance, or will old wounds and new sparks complicate their plan?

-----

Main Character introduction

Choi Seungcheol

Ceo of 'CHOI ent' 28

Ceo of 'CHOI ent'
28

"You might be a model, but you've just walked into a whole new kind of runway - my world."

Yoon Jeonghan

Famous model28

Famous model
28

"I'm not just a pretty face, Seungcheol. Underestimate me at your own risk."

-----

-Vaish.

Some of you readers may know that this book was temporarily taken down, but now it's back with a new plot. I hope it's just as amazing as the last one, and I hope you all can still support this work of mine! Thank you.❤️

Going with the plot a because I want to turn the plot b into a series (if possible lol😂-)

(Coming soon on 1st of July 2024)