Prologue - The Past

It's a special day for Ethereal kingdom

It's a special day for Ethereal kingdom. The whole kingdom is filled with joy because their little princess was born. King Edmand and Queen Elisa are very happy because their dream comes true. They finally have their little princess in their hands.

When princess was born shes blessed by the great phoenix who protect their land. So the dark devil forces always tried to harm her.

After shes born the whole land filled with good energy, because shes blessed by the god. All the peoples, animals in Ethereal kingdom is filled with happiness. But the happiness of the kingdom did not last long.

Queen Elisa's pov.

While I was talking with the king about our daughter I saw a soldier running in panic

- Greet to the king and queen. The dark lord is coming toward our kingdom with his army. What do we do now your majesty?

Our fear has come true. We were always afraid that this would happen.

- My king, we should protect our daughter and her guardian knights no matter what.

- Yes my queen. Dont be afraid. We will protect them.

- Tell the general to come immediately.

- Yes your majesty.

After some times

- Greeting your majesty.

- General Cador, did you hear the news?

-Yes your majesty. I already prepared everything to protect the princess and our kingdom.

- Good. No matter what happen to us, we have to protect the princess and little knights. They are our future.

- Yes your majesty.

- My king, now is the time to put our plan into action.

- Okay my queen.

- Brother, you know what to do right? Please be safe.

- Yes, I know sister. I will protect the seven knights with my life, dont worry. And i will be safe, I promise.