Chapter 12 - Powers

Author pov

It's been few week since that night with Ethan. Ever since that day, they have been very close with eachother. Next morning after that day, other six boys also came to Ethan's house and now all 8 of them living together. About Aurora and Eden, Ray and Arvan explain them about the whole situation as both of them are Heilie's best friends and Arvan specially told Aurora cause.. ahem you know he is her boyfriend and if he didn't tell her she may or may not have killed him for kidnapping (according to Aurora) her bestie. Both Aurora and Eden visit her a two days for a week and extremely happy and supportive for her. They can't believe their best friend is actually a princess from another dimension plus those seven are her knight and all. At first they thought Ray and Arvan are joking about that but after Arvan light up a fire flame in his hand both Aurora and Eden had to believe but what poor Arvan did not expect Aurora to fangirl over his powers more than him. Poor boy is jealous over his own powers😂. And because of that Aurora begin to call him Angry bird🤭, another nickname for fire boy.

After as soon as other six boys came to Ethan house, they held a meeting and after discussing with each other they agreed to start her training asap. Being amazing teachers, seven boys tough her all the tricks and all the things she need to learn and of course she begin quick learner, Heilie learn all of it quickly than they expect her to. Now Heilie is actually capable of handling her full powers without any help and the seven boy are very proved of her, specially him. Not only that but she also near to master her powers, thanks to her excellent teacher. For today she have training with four elements which mean Ellyn, Arvan, Leo and Ash.

Right now Heilie is practicing with Ellyn inside a secret cave near the waterfall where they always come for the training

Standing in the middle of cave near the tree, Heilie nodded head to what Ellyn say as closing her eyes she life her hands up letting her powers run through her body as she lift the water around her like a tornado

Standing in the middle of cave near the tree, Heilie nodded head to what Ellyn say as closing her eyes she life her hands up letting her powers run through her body as she lift the water around her like a tornado. As the wave of water shot up into the air, Heilie also lifted herself, controlling wind she brought some flower petals in the ground that circled around her and made a shape of a rose using them about her. Opening her now glowing eyes she freeze the water after turning it into a shape of a dragon and placed a flower crown made by the same flower petals she used in dragon's head. Satisfied by her work, Heilie turned toward Ellyn who watched her with a proved look. To her surprise all the boy are there watching her the entire time without her noticing and they clapped while Leo, Noa, Ash and Arvan whistle while clapping their hands as soon as she turned around. She gave them a shy smile walking toward them as Ray gave her a high five.