Chapter 5 - Confirmation

Author pov.

Next day at lunch

"Hey lili, what are you thinking about? Your spacing out whole day. Do you have a problem you can tell us you know." Rora said looking consarned toward her best friend.

"Yeah, i did notice that too. Blue are you ok? You didn't even eating properly"

"Gays, I'm ok, really. I just don't have an appetite to eat plus today lecture is boring so...i can't help it" she said with a shrug making her two friends agreed immediately.

"It's ok if you don't have an appetite but blue you need to eat, you said you didn't have breakfast today ether."

"Hmm he is right. Now like a good girl, eat your food before it get cold"

"Ok ok. You two acting like my mom and dad." As heilie said thay the three friends begin to laughs.

Time skip

Heilie's pov.

We are now on our way to the library since we don't have lectures now. As we are walking we heard everyone talking about Redcrest international university turned out that the rival university of ours. I can see Eden so close to explode. You can see the vains in his hand as he clenched his fists. 

"They came again. Look like they haven't learned their lesson yet."

Ok... am i the only one who doesn't know about the people everyone is talking about?

"Aurora, Heilie let's go"

Oh!!! look like he is so serious about whatever this is because ed never used mine or rora's full name. So I gave rora a confused look as she mouthed me 'i will tel you later for now let's go' as I nodded my head and two of us followed Eden toward who know where.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ethan pov.

"Hey, did you heard the news?"

I looked up toward Ray, who just come inside my classroom with all the others tailing behind him.
I gave a confused look as Arvan dramatically sigh.

"They are here, again."

Ellyn calmly said but I cam see how annoying he was. As he said that I quickly get what are they talking about and sigh annoyingly rolling my eyes. No, not again. I'm sick of them.

"Can't they stay away after what happen last time. I'm so done with them." Ash said while crossing his arms looking annoying as all of us.

"Well my boy, look like they haven't learn their lesson yet so what do you all think, let's give a good lesson this time so they won't come here again" Arvan, who has his arm around Leo's shoulder told sarcastically. What did I expect from him.

With another sigh "Ok, let's go teach them a lesson this time to never forget. I'm sick of them too." As soon as I said that all of us leave the classroom.

After sometimes were finally arrived at the destination which is outdoor basketball court and saw them waiting for us.

"You finally came ha, Ethan"

"What do you want Sam. Haven't you learn your lesson last time. Why did you come again. Don't tell me do you want to lose again?" as I said while smirking as the mocking smile on his face vanished and change in to a angry look. I can heard the others watching us laughing as he clenched his fists but quickly cover with a sarcastic laughs.

"Do you think we came here for that? This time we are gonna win. You, Ethan, watch carefully. I'm gonna win this match no matter what"

"We will see" my smirk widened while he look pissed by my reaction.