Chapter 10 - Awakening

Heilie's pov

I feel so much better after taking a morning shower. It's been few weeks since Aurora and Arvan got together. Since that day me and the guys become more closer. We had so much fun that day. It was one of the best day in my life. We arranged everything by our self, actually it's the boys (except Ethan cause he is not there) who did most of works. We used our powers..... well they used their powers cause I don't know how to use mine yet. They show me how to use them and teach me few tricks. But of course me begin me, I can't do any single thing. Argh!! It's so cool. I can't wait to learn how to control my powers.

Arvan is a living fire flame but also very dumb sometimes... ahem most of the time. He is almost gonna burn down the whole forest if it is not Ellyn who used his water power (shaking head), actually I'm not surprise, Fire boy🔥. That's where Ellyn came, my favorite ice cube ahhhhhh....... heh heh. He hate that nick name I gave him after he show me his ice power but I don't care cause I like that and I'm not gonna stop calling him that. Plus the face he made when I called him that name is so damn cute aww........ I actually wanna pinch his cheeks. And may or maybe not I gave him another nickname, Ice Prince❄️ (Don't tell him tho). Annnnnd here is leo... I was aww by the way he control plants and make those leaves with full of flowers, wrap around the trees. It was so so beautiful & cool. He is a whole rays of sunshine☀️. And Ash, with his super speed he put those candles we bought with a blink of an eye. He is so fast, like a lightning. So I called him Flash and I also called him Meow meow🐈 because he is really look like a cat.

I was so magnificent by their powers so I didn't notice someone were right behind me and suddenly I was lift by the ground in bridle style but there is no one. I was so near to freaking out and suddenly BOOM...... It was Noa who lift me. He is using his invisible powers. He is trying so hard not to laugh, I can tell by looking at his face. This Little devil😈. You are so done Noa. I'm so mad right now. As soon as he put me down again, the first thing I did was chasing after him to teach him a lesson for almost giving me a heart attack. I heard other boys laugh as Noa run for his dear life. Seriously this kid... (shaking my head). I was out of breath but didn't stop chasing him but Ray hold me and keep me while I struggle to escape but did not success. Ray and his stupid super strength. But he felt like an older brother I never had. My Bear🐻.

Later that day after Ray brought Rora and show her the way to where Arvan is waiting, he quickly came to where we were hiding. (you might think how did I came here when I was with Aurora at my house a while ago, right? Well... Ash brought me here with his super speed. It so cool but my head is begin to spin for a moment.) All the six of us are still here in the forest. As we watch Aurora walking toward where Arvan is waiting for her, Leo use his power to brought fireflies and light up the path making it seems like a magical forest in some fairy tale. Moon is shinig in the sky full of stars, Aurora is look like a princess right now. Both of them deserve a better ending. I'm so happy for them.

After a while we left and wait in their secret house until Arvan arrive and as soon as he came to the living room, boys blast him with questions making him a whole blushing mess. Oh poor fire boy can't stop blushing as he tell us what happened and also cannot stop smiling. And it didn't last long until Ray suddenly scream "YOU TWO KISSED?" well you can't hide anything from a mind reader. At that time I really thought Arvan might kill Ray or something but to my surprise he hide his face in his hand after shooting Ray a playful glare, mumbling something to himself. All of us laugh our ass off, Leo and Noa were laying on the floor laughing as tears are dropping to the floor as they laugh. Even Ellyn laugh clinching his stomach. Ray, Ash and me are can't stop our laugh ether while Arvan groan in embarrass.

Annnnnnd of course I didn't forget my dear bestie too. Ellyn gave me a ride to my house and next day early in the morning I burst in to Rora's house and didn't stop bothering her until she tell me every.little.single.thing. about what happened that night. And YES she told me EVERYTHING. Like Arvan, Aurora is a blushing mess too (shaking my head). They both match each other very well. I'm sooooo happy for my beastie. She finally found the right one for her. Out of happiness I hugged her so tight that almost chock her (heh heh). Also I can't help but to tease her time to time.